• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abusive staff will close this thread as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro21043 said:
guys u all salty that itachi solos bleach , just accept the truth
Nobody is denying that, it's why he ain't in the match :^^^)

Ilovelovefairytail said:
it was actually peaceful until the thread was locked tbh
none of this would have happened if

1. a legitimate reason was used to lock it

2. it wasnt locked
That's has nothing to do with me I'm not the one who lock the thread so yea

Ilovelovefairytail said:
itachi solos bleach with yata mirror that blocks all attacks and totsuka blade that one shots
thats why i didnt put him in the thread. soul king wouldnt stand any chance
@Dienomite as if it weren't obvious enough

SomebodyData said:
Ilovelovefairytail said:
itachi solos bleach with yata mirror that blocks all attacks and totsuka blade that one shots
That was response to Zoro

SomebodyData said:
Ilovelovefairytail said:
that was a joke, what was even the point in quoting that

this is fun and games, why are you so serious?

Yeah, I know. I'm using it as an example that OP is just trying to treat this as a vs thread.

Zackra1799 said:
Oh then Naruto Talk no Jutsu sweeps
wouldve agreed but we have no proof the soul king can hear tho we dont have any feats for that

unless naruto learns sign language

this is a battle, obviously

but its for fun and not meant to be taken seriously which is why its here and not versus threads, those are for serious threads

yet your taking it very seriously

Wokistan said:
Even if it's technically allowed it's still a stomp. Don't create any more of these matches. It's quite transparent with your posting of this to Naruto discussion threads you're attempting to get a rise out of people.

GLHF22 said:
Wokistan said:
Even if it's technically allowed it's still a stomp. Don't create any more of these matches. It's quite transparent with your posting of this to Naruto discussion threads you're attempting to get a rise out of people.
dont worry we wont use itachi so it wont be a stomp

"technically allowed"

"it's still a stomp"

1. subjective

2. people have said the team wins meaning its not as clear cut of a stomp as you think, i dont think its a stomp

3. kaguya vs beerus etc exist, are those not stomps?

>your posting of this to Naruto discussion threads you're attempting to get a rise out of people.

Aren't you supposed to tag threads though?

Ilovelovefairytail said:
this is a battle, obviously
but its for fun and not meant to be taken seriously which is why its here and not versus threads, those are for serious threads

yet your taking it very serious

That's the point it doesn't matter if you have it on fun and games or not people are going to still take it serious thats why the thread was closed

Chariot190 said:
>your posting of this to Naruto discussion threads you're attempting to get a rise out of people.
Aren't you supposed to tag threads though?
For fun and games? And it was done after someone said that SK stomps the verse

" For fun and games? And it was done after someone said that SK stomps the verse "

coincidental

i already said i posted it there because not many people were posting and the 10 hour bump rule is stupid, not because i wanted to antagonize naruto fans

trying to find reasons to "incriminate" me is just pathetic

im taking this thread seriously because im mad about injustice, im pretty sure i already told you that aswell

locking a thread for no reason makes me mad because of the principle not the thread itself

Ilovelovefairytail said:
im taking this thread seriously because im mad about injustice, im pretty sure i already told you that aswell
locking a thread for no reason makes me mad because of the principle not the thread itself
Im not talking about this thread

SomebodyData said:
@Dienomite "Fortunately the op treated it like a versus thread to avoid appearing as a spite thread. Op also did the same to a previous "fun and games thread", asking for it to be closed once Natsu lost..."
Can we stop pretending here that op is making fun & games threads not to just bash one side? I'm not a fan of any verse here and its obvious. @Dienomite
So you're accusing the guy of making threads with the purpose of bashing one side or causing a ruckas but simultaneously using him asking to close a FT vs Bleach thread before anything happened as proof of him taking threads seriously when he is a FT fan himself? Yea, that makes sense. Not to mention he already said this thread could be closed if the rules were broken and seems willing to get banned if proper reason is given.

you mean the natsu thread?

no. people told me it was a stomp because of soul crush and i was new to the site then. i didnt even read the rules until after that thread.

i said they should lock it because i didnt know any better

this is different and now i know threads like this arent against the rules

@Dienomite yes. The moment his character lost the 'fun and games thread' he asked for it to be closed.

thats just stupid

i dont mean to insult you but that line of reasoning is just terrible and it seems like your grasping because you dont want to admit a staff member was at afault

"1. subjective"

And because the staff are human beings, we use our best judgement and decide whether or not to close a thing. Sometimes this will lead to disagreement.

"2. people have said the team wins meaning its not as clear cut of a stomp as you think, i dont think its a stomp "

Nobody in the thread seems to have thought that, everyone else just said it was a stomp.

"3. kaguya vs beerus etc exist, are those not stomps?"

If it is, it can get closed too. What cannot happen is me instantly just knowing every single time a stomp thread pops up.

The matchup isn't fair, and trying to skirt by by having it be a F&G thread with serious discussion just runs into the exact same issues that got those matchups initially restricted and stomps normally shut. I do not think the threads should be reopened. Hell, this thread is getting rather hostile about a thing that's not even technically on topic.

SomebodyData said:
@Dienomite yes. The moment his character lost the 'fun and games thread' he asked for it to be closed.
How is he trying to cause trouble if he accepted the outcome and asked for the thread to be closed? That's what I'm not understanding here. That goes against the idea of him intentionally spiting verses does it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back