• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abusive staff will close this thread as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
"1. subjective"
And because the staff are human beings, we use our best judgement and decide whether or not to close a thing. Sometimes this will lead to disagreement.

"2. people have said the team wins meaning its not as clear cut of a stomp as you think, i dont think its a stomp "

Nobody in the thread seems to have thought that, everyone else just said it was a stomp.

"3. kaguya vs beerus etc exist, are those not stomps?"

If it is, it can get closed too. What cannot happen is me instantly just knowing every single time a stomp thread pops up.

The matchup isn't fair, and trying to skirt by by having it be a F&G thread with serious discussion just runs into the exact same issues that got those matchups initially restricted and stomps normally shut. I do not think the threads should be reopened.
you can essentially close any thread you feel like then by just saying "its a stomp", staff members are granted unlimited power to close anything they feel like due to a technicality of the rules

somebody said in the thread the team wins round 2

the beerus vs kaguya thread was reported in the report section and antvasima and other staff said it was fine since it was in fun and games. i already told you this on your profile

Ilovelovefairytail said:
thats just stupid

i dont mean to insult you but that line of reasoning is just terrible and it seems like your grasping because you dont want to admit a staff member was at afault
Just admit it, You made a stomp dude, Move on.

MistaClean said:
Ilovelovefairytail said:
thats just stupid

i dont mean to insult you but that line of reasoning is just terrible and it seems like your grasping because you dont want to admit a staff member was at afault
Just admit it, You made a stomp dude, Move on.
if i made a stomp then i would want it closed

i dont see this as a stomp and apparently other people dont as well

"you can essentially close any thread you feel like then by just saying "its a stomp","

I mean I can't close things that aren't even vs threads, and clearly people are allowed to dissent shown by how this thread is still up.

"staff members are granted unlimited power to close anything they feel like due to a technicality of the rules"

It's not a technicality, it just straight up is a rule.

"somebody said in the thread the team wins round 2 "

One person saying the word team with no further elaboration doesn't make something not a stomp, though. Stomp Thread

"the beerus vs kaguya thread was reported in the report section and antvasima and other staff said it was fine since it was in fun and games. i already told you this on your profile"

Can you link to this? If it was okayed for being F&G I assume they weren't exactly seriously discussing it.

I'm not sure why closing one stomp is such a big deal anyways, most of my matches don't even work out so yeah

@Dienomite I'll be frank, you're missing the point. Op asked for the thread to be closed when Op's character lost. It was also a fun and games thread. After losing that thread, he makes a thread having the winning verse fight against another verse with a clear stomp.

Oh for gods sake just close this thread and let the OP make a new one and let it be. If people want to comment on the joke thread or whatever lets let them. This is going on way longer than needed.

whatever

if i cant even make a neutral thread in fun and games for enjoyment then i dont want to be here anyway

staff being given complete authority to close threads that dont conflict with rules just because they feel like it is really bad and ripe for more abuse

ban me, lock this thread do whatever you wish

i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back