• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absorbing Everything vs Absorbing Everything but in Meat Form This Time (Sefar vs Akron)

Hl3 or bust said:
shouldn't anything of his that isn't passive get absorbed?
How do you absorb your absorption getting absorbed

DMUA said:
Hl3 or bust said:
shouldn't anything of his that isn't passive get absorbed?
How do you absorb your absorption getting absorbed
** thinking intensifies **

Sefar's absorption absorbs anything conceptualized into a technique, so the power null should get absorbed unless it's passive

Hl3 or bust said:
Sefar's absorption absorbs anything conceptualized into a technique
No limits fallacy

Also localized EE is Passive for one

And he kinda oneshots the fork out of her

DMUA said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Sefar's absorption absorbs anything conceptualized into a technique
No limits fallacy
Also localized EE is Passive for one

And he kinda oneshots the fork out of her
no? That's the description given for her absorption, i never said that it can absorb stuff that's like 4-A (tbh there's probably evidence that it could but that's beside the point)

k

pretty sure him trying to slap her gets absorbed

I mean, does it absorb her absorption getting absorbed

Cause otherwise like

That's kinda an NLF

If you say it can do stuff that it hasn't done because of one thing that says a thing

she absorbs the energy put into trying to absorb her absorbtion

god this has gotten confusing already kek

EDIT: i'm actually not sure what it absorbs about the technique, just that it does

There isn't energy

Akron screams and their powers come in

IE, energy doesn't enter her, it leaves her by all indications

Akron is over 1000 times stronger, so saying she would be able to absorb his attacks is a NLF

Also there's the fact that just sheer gravity of the black hole create by Akron standing there would be enought to kill her

also you can't really absorb absorption

i vote for Akron

Yeah, Akron's absorption doesn't really have energy of its own.

He's essentially stealing Sefar's (especially if magical energy in its purest form is indeed life force like the profile says, Akron absorbs that all the time)

Back