• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Whoniverse - Doubt, and possible weapon upgrades.

Well ... First, a doubt: Where is stated that TARDIS'es have a 11-Dimensional Matrix? Scans, please.

Second: The Daleks and their Reality Bomb.

Read it: Across the entire universe, never stopping, never faltering, never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become... nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking through the rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade into every dimension, every parallel, every single corner of creation. This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!

Doesn't it count all the 11 Dimensions from The Doctor's standard universe ? (Also the Time Vortex and the Void).

From the Tardis Wiki :

Once the weapon penetrated the time rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade, it would spread into every parallel universe and alternate dimension(even the Void) as well. The reality bomb was planned to destroy all other forms of life in every universe — except for the Daleks, allowing for them to be only race in all of existence.

Although I believe it wouldn't affect beings like the Six-Fold-God, of course.

I mean ... they specify that it's not JUST Every parallel universe (2-A), but every dimension, what means High-1C.

Third: About THE GLORY

Does IT COUNT? I mean ... the Doctor's and Master's version from the fight for The Glory, they were literally above the Marvel Comics Multiverse?

The Glory - Marvel Universe
The Glory > Marvel Universe

We can't scale across continuities. I dunno about the rest.

Regarding the first question, this and this is the best thing I can find. I can't find a direct link to the corresponding audio story/comic it originated from.

Thanks, Colonel.

The respect thread just says that: "TARDISes, as stated in the show, are both intelligent and 11 dimensional."

We have to find it. ;-;

NP! I've looked a lot and can't find the exact source from where it's said. Using the second link we can deduce it's from a audio story or Novel, but I don't now where to even start to find the specific one.

Back