• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Tren Krom's tier...

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since Tren Krom has powers that rivals almost those of Mata Nui and has temporarily maintained The Matoran Universe, should Tren Krom be Unknown, Possibly 5-A Instead of 7-A, Possibly much higher?

Maintaining an incomplete Matoran Universe is not quantifiable and given that he got butchered by Velika and dealt with by Artakha I doubt he's that close in power.

GSR Teridax is also demonstrably greater in power than him. Tren Krom couldn't take out Miserix with a mental attack and Teridax casually made him think he's a painting. Given that this is because Teridax has a lot more power to divert to his mental powers now, I think it's safe to say that Teridax is above Tren Krom in this regard.

At best, Tren Krom should be "7-A, possibly 5-B", for maintaining the planet-sized Matoran Universe, and even that's questionable. Honestly even his current rating is questionable.

Velika used a special tool to murder Tren Krom and since TK was created by the Great Beings, they must undoubtedly know how to destroy him.. And Arthaka is considered to be one of the most powerful being in the Matoran Universe. And Tren Krom was not at full power when he possessed Lewa's body. And for the rest, i'm agreed with you.

I know, I'm just saying that that contradicts him being 5-A, given that it's not like Velika has the means to destroy Teridax just on hand. Tren Krom is relatively featless unfortunately.

So, I would suggest maybe unknown, possibly 5-B for temporarily maintaining the matoran univeres maybe..

Back