• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Mael get another key with "The One", he defeated Zeldris in a afternoon state and Escanor "The One" barely got past the ominus nebula.

I mean, The One Escanor could tango with the Demon King at full power for a while and Mael using Sunshine is way stronger than him.

I do not know. Mael keeps lacking confidence in himself and being too scared to go up against the demon king.

Maybe because he doesn't know the true extent of the power of the demon king or is underestimating his own? Maybe PIS?

Even then, by scaling he should be stronger than the one Escanor who was capable of trading blows with the DK.

But isn't the Escanor that can tango with DK using "The One Ultimate" which is more powerful than "The One"?

Are the rest of you fine with if I close this?

Yeah The One Mael is unknown, assuming he even has such form that is.

Mael is way weaker than the DK

Escanor overpowered the DK using his own life force not the grace power

Mael doesn't scale. End of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back