• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the acausality of HA DIO

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
He shouldn't have it.

Apparently it comes from him resisting GER, which doesn't make him acausal, it means that he has High 3-A resistance to causality manipulation

That's not even the main reason for why HA Dio is not gonna have Acausality.

HA Dio RESISTS GER. This gets him Resistance to Causality Manipulation as for Acausality he'd need to have statements of being outside/above/Transcending Cause and Effect. Simply Resisting GER, no matter how casually, would only grant him Resistance to Causality Manipulation.

Why are you being so aggresive? I wan't opposing the proposed change at all, just letting people know that the nature of Valentine's paradox isn't time based, in case they had the wrong idea. Jeez.

I'm not being aggressive and I apologise if my comment came off as aggressive but I was just pointing out that Resisting Causality Manipulation Ôëá Acausality.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the definition of Time Paradox is when you alter the past, it will cause your present self to cease to exist, right?

Also, @Lancer, you were literally stating that our posts were reasons to prove that HA DIO has acausality.

Then what happened to HA DIO wasn't time paradox. He was damaged because Jotaro forced him to come in contact with OG DIO's bracelets, and it's a rule in JoJo that if two similar people from different universes into contact with each other, they will cancel each other out.

Well, the same thing can't exist in the same universe, can it? By same, I mean the two people/objects are same, not just in character, appearance or soul, but upto the very same subatomic particles that constitute them.

The only paradox which can be used in reference to an Acausality discussion, is time paradox. The removal of acausality isn't the issue here, we're just removing a misconception on the part of one admin.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Weekly didn't specifically said "time paradox", you are the only who mentioned it in fact.
Then what kind of paradox was Weekly talking about? And even if it was about another kind of paradox, it would have no relevance to the topic whatsoever.

Standuser081 said:
Also, @Lancer, you were literally stating that our posts were reasons to prove that HA DIO has acausality.
Can you show me show me where I was "literally stating" any such thing???

Lancer45Man said:
That's not even the main reason for why HA Dio is not gonna have Acausality.
Even though Tactical said...

TacticalNuke002 said:
I'm not saying he's acausal, but Valentine's paradox isn't a time paradox. Just in case you had the wrong idea about it.

Topkek. My comment was Specifically emphasized on the "Time Paradox" argument that was brought up when Weekly didn't even mention anything about Time Paradox and Weekly being involved in multiple threads about part 7 Jojo. Which is why I took the liberty of saying "That's not even '''The Main Reason'''" since people keep pointing out Weekly's comment when it wasn't what OP said in the main post.

We never said we disagreed with the OP. Also

Standuser081 said:
Then what kind of paradox was Weekly talking about? And even if it was about another kind of paradox, it would have no relevance to the topic whatsoever.

Because it was derailing the thread when OP didn't mention anything about Paradoxes?? And sure enough it did derail the thread for which OP even commented about that above.

Just confirmed by seeing a playthrough of EOH from the moment were he was introduced and HADIO as not feats of resisting Time Paradox, and neither did he interact with Diabolo who could have proved his Acausality with his precog, or Kira with his Fate-manip.

Something worth mentioning is that he might have got it from the glossary in the game like his Dimension Creation, but I can't find said glossary in the internet so someone with the game would need to check it.

But ignoring that for now I agree.

Also Funny mentioned that his paradox was because there could not be 2 copies of the same person with the second originating from a parallel dimension in the same, this is reinforced with Joseph asking then why there could be 2 of them and Funny answered that it was because they were of the same dimension but of differents times.

Back