• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About regeneration negation

Alright then one piece and other verses need to get downgraded once I feel better I will make the downgrade crts
Bruh. I'll explain it once.
Logias can regenerate from specs and some from literal vapor and haki negates that regeneration and hits their real body instead of going through it, letting it break and reform. So haki has regen negation (non-limited) against non-natural regeneration. This isn't to be confused with elemental intangibility negation since there are SOLID LOGIAS who can be broken to bits and regeneration but don't do that if they're hit by haki.

ZOANS can regenerate regularly and haki negates their natural regeneration (since it's within their dna), thus haki has limited regeneration negation against NATURAL regeneration for leaving scars on zoans who otherwise regenerate without a scratch.

It's limited vs natural regen
regular regen neg vs non-natural (elemental, healing, etc). Stop talking about OP with having ZERO knowledge and zero context. That shit lives rent free in your head. Read read it and realize you're wrong, or move on.
If you disagree still, make a CRT instead of constantly whining about it and annoying everyone

Speedster is somewhat correct, OP's Regeneration Negation needs to be downgraded to limited but not for the reason Speedster is implying. It's for an entirely different reason which I've recently found out about by talking with KT.
Can you please explain?

Bruh. I'll explain it once.
Logias can regenerate from specs and some from literal vapor and haki negates that regeneration and hits their real body instead of going through it, letting it break and reform. So haki has regen negation (non-limited) against non-natural regeneration. This isn't to be confused with elemental intangibility negation since there are SOLID LOGIAS who can be broken to bits and regeneration but don't do that if they're hit by haki.

ZOANS can regenerate regularly and haki negates their natural regeneration (since it's within their dna), thus haki has limited regeneration negation against NATURAL regeneration for leaving scars on zoans who otherwise regenerate without a scratch.

It's limited vs natural regen
regular regen neg vs non-natural (elemental, healing, etc). Stop talking about OP with having ZERO knowledge and zero context. That shit lives rent free in your head. Read read it and realize you're wrong, or move on.
If you disagree still, make a CRT instead of constantly whining about it and annoying everyone
Haki only negates the elemental intangibility that’s all

he's at least knowledgeable of the verse
I've read only a couple chapters of One Piece, i'm definitely not knowledgeable about the series, i just constantly interact with people who are knowledgeable about it so i know a thing or two about specific scaling. More than your average person who hasn't read OP before.

Can I have a sneak peek?
No. It's a surprise :devilish:

Back