• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About regeneration negation

speedster352

He/Him
Going of the logic of this thread shouldn’t other verses get their regeneration downgraded to limited since some of them involve scratching and stabbing immortals negating their regeneration.

If they don't actually fully negate the regeneration of one character's regen, but rather only give them permanent scarring then yes, their regeneration negation should be downgraded to limited.

What's one piece case where someone could only scar a person with regeneration?

I don't like whataboutism but yes, if they can't fully stop regeneration then it should be "limited"

What's one piece case where someone could only scar a person with regeneration?

I don't like whataboutism but yes, if they can't fully stop regeneration then it should be "limited"
Garp caused bruises on macro and it was regeneration negation mid

Well this one can be excused with marco partially tanking the punch, and i think its related to how haki works

But you need a one piece expert to answer that

The OP is salty and to be frank he's only doing this because his verse got cucked.

Haki negates Devil Fruit abilities, that's one of the reasons why they have Regeneration Negation and it doesn't need to be limited either since unlike some NNT stans, we practice listing the limitations in the description.

Speed needs to take the L and quit bringing verses he knows nothing about.

Reactions: Sus
The OP is salty and to be frank he's only doing this because his verse got cucked.

Haki negates Devil Fruit abilities, that's one of the reasons why they have Regeneration Negation and it doesn't need to be limited either since unlike some NNT stans, we practice listing the limitations in the description.

Speed needs to take the L and quit bringing verses he knows nothing about.
Haki users can damage logias I'm not sure where you got countering the devil fruits argument

I just said that it could harm logias I didn't know about the haki page and I know some other things about haki
Or in other words, you have limited knowledge regarding the verse. You don't even need to read the Haki page if you've been reading the manga, Haki's entire point is to counter Devil Fruit abilities.

I genuinely want to know
Well, we gave you the answer
If character A can regenerate
Character B bruised/scarred character A, but didn't outright negate the regeneration, they should only get "limited/minor" regeneration negation

Well, we gave you the answer
If character A can regenerate
Character B bruised/scarred character A, but didn't outright negate the regeneration, they should only get "limited/minor" regeneration negation
Alright then one piece and other verses need to get downgraded once I feel better I will make the downgrade crts

Back