• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
Problem is they never say how he survived it and given both the lack of any other feat even remotely close to that level and the fact that he has multiple methods of surviving something like that that isn't through sheer durability means he almost definitely isn't anywhere above 6-B physically
What other methods of surviving Weekly? the guy at the time dint eveen had the stands plus he does not have low godly regen(wich somebody was pointing out some time ago)

Well this just got interesting.

Regardless, as long as Kars' 2-A fate manip resistance remains, I'm Gucci.

A guy that never watched Jojo reading the jorge joestar novel?

The Novel is already weird and confusing for a fan imagine for a guy that never touched the series,you gonna be soo lost.

Ive watched Jojo

The fact that no one has provided the novel yet is making me more and more suspicious

Trying to discourage me from reading it is making me even moreso

J-Man knows where to read the novel. He has scans for days.

Forgive me, there are some pages missing from the link I sent you. Let me find another one.

As someone who has read the Novel, yes. The profile is insanely wanked.

Kars NEVER did a feat of him being a disembodied soul, nor does he resists the effects of D4C (in the novel, it was explained that Kars wanted to die, and he found the way via menger sponger effect).

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1605656

"But if its kars honestly got nothing to argue.

He survives the end and rebirth of the universe and excluding one pis anti feat the feat is widly consistent with dio even doing it again off panel later.

And despite bitching about how "stated how" despite the fact i have posted a panel from the manga with panel explicitly mentioning a singularity point (which kars would have endured) and the fact he tanked the cube house (although ive heard that some users are posting that he did it on the arrow house which true but the arrow house actually just cube house while requiem).

If weekly is still going on about that then what can i even do."

So.

Yeah.

Isn't MiH only Low 2-C through hax? Though, this is novel MiH, so I could be wrong.

Well, yeah,in the manga.

Requiem Ultimate actually blows up the universe and resets.

Show the scan, then. That's all everyone is asking.

Edit: Funny you go with "well in the manga" route, yet want to support Low 2-C for the novel using the manga.

DMUA said:
Requiem Ultimate actually blows up the universe and resets.
This better be true, or we're going to have a problem on our hands.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
I posted the entire english scanlation of the novel. If you want, we can all read different chapters so we can cover the novel faster. That would both save us time and clear doubts.

Sir Ovens said:
I posted the entire english scanlation of the novel. If you want, we can all read different chapters so we can cover the novel faster. That would both save us time and clear doubts.
I've already read the novel, my friend. Multiple times, in fact (I like how the mystery is presented xD).

WeeklyBattles said:
I really, REALLY wish that someone would actually follow through on my multiple request for the full novel so i can read it and get this cleared up instead of just going off of the snippits of text we're using now
i have a google doc of it if you want me to send you a link to it. would you like a joinging link?

Novel Kars was originally deleted because it was wanked to high hell

It was remade under the premise that it wouldnt be wanked

Look where we are now

And btw, there you have DIO resisting Kars' time stop. So that thing about Kars having op timehax is also wanked.
I actually heard that was from GER, so what happened there?

Back