• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nappa vs. Goku & Possible Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as proven above, we do sometimes rate characters a tier higher for effortlessly trashing a half-dozen of characters in the high-end of the previous tier.

And Nappa qualifies, so him being "Low 5-B, possibly 5-B" is justified in the context of VSBW.

Furthermore, Nappa is not half of Goku's power. They fought on even grounds, and the manga rather clearly supports Nappa rivaling Goku.

The question is, how far above the baseline are the Z warriors? Because the tier is decently big so thrashing many Low 5-B isn't necessarily enough to be 5-B

That is due the calc being in the higher end of 6-C, and the difference between those tiers is only 23.25 times; same way between 5-C and Low 5-B, only 14.62 times, handle two 6-C makes you at least 2 times stronger than that level of 6-C. Meanwhile, the difference between Low 5-B and 5-B is 137 times, I may not the the result for Piccolo, but he is at the very most 11.7 times the fraction of 5-B; he could be stronger and that time, but with no reference beside Vegeta or Bardock, we don't known how much afar are they from Low 5-B

@Kaltias

Early-Saiyan Saga Piccolo (pl of 400) is mid-end Low 5-B with a casual blast.

The Z-Warriors, in turn, are all above Raditz, who was four times Piccolo's power.

So they are pretty high-end Low 5-B.

Well goku fought and considered the fight needed Kaioken or itd take forever to beat Nappa at his current strength , it basically confirms comparability .

@Kaltias

Yes. Somebody in the OBD calc'ed Piccolo's moonbuster at mid-end Small-Planet level. I have 25 contribs, so i can grab it if you want.

The Z-Warriors are all 5-6 times stronger than Piccolo, making them high-end Low 5-B, and yet Nappa beats all six with no effort.

"Low End" Energy = 295 exatons

"High End" Energy = 7.357 zettatons .

High end seemed accepted .

Also recall another calulation . Abd i was right , the former had ab assumed timeframe (the one linked here but) .

The one the obd linked with an actual calculated timefrane . 83.2703 zettatons .

46.3787 zettatons .

37.4607 zettatons .

Even the lowest is 37 .

37 zettatons is 75% of the energy required to planet-bust according to our chart.

Gohan's Masenko was 8.5106 times stronger than Piccolo's moon-bust.

Nappa being 5-B seems extremely, extremely plausible at this point.

37 . According to the obd energy scale .

One we have assumed piccolo stood there with his thumb up his ass for an entire minute, the newer one had an actual timeframe .

If 37 zettatons is accepted, doesn't this make Raditz 5-B via being 4 times stronger?

Does that mean Piccolo with Makankosappo is planet level?.

@Kal

Don't know. If that's the case, the upgrades will be hilarious.

Using the 7 zettatons low-end for Piccolo's moon-bust and multiplying it by 8.5106 (number of times Gohan's Masenko is stronger than Piccolo's blast) yields low-end Planet-level energy. Nappa effortlessly bounced it back.

Tien is 1.8k in the Daizenshuu. Assuming that's the energy his Kikoho released as a low-end (since the Daizenshuu implies 1.8k is his normal energy) would yield 40.2510 zettatons, or really high-end Small Planet level. Nappa tanked that with barely a scratch.

I won't even talk about Piccolo (mostly because it contradicts the manga) being knocked down by a hit from a suppressed Nappa.

5-B Nappa is looking good at this point.

I'm not that sure about these upgrades, Piccolo calcs varied from Low 5-B to 5-A, so we decided to use the Low 5-B for being the most consistent.

Piccolo is 37 zettatons according to a more reliable calc in the OBD's energy comprehensive scale. The calc we link in his profile says 7 zettatons, or mid-end Low 5-B.

Even 7 zettatons supports 5-B Nappa.

piccolo stood there for an entire minute ? Because the one we gotvassumed that .

The obd got an actual timeframe calculated .

I think using an entire minute for the calc is exaggerate.

37 zettatons is still Low 5-B, just significantly higher-end Low 5-B.

Both 7 and 37 zettatons support the revisions here. Nappa trashed 6 high, high-end Low 5-Bs and tanked attacks that could rip 4 high-end Low 5-Bs apart. We've used this logic to upgrade characters before, so it's justified in the context of our wiki.

Gohan's Masenko would be closing on 5-B and Nappa deflected that with no effort, too.

I'm fine with 5-B Nappa. If 37 zettatons is accepted, I can see 5-B for everyone significantly stronger than Piccolo really.

Matthew Schroeder said:
10,000 = Planet level
530,000 = Dwarf Star level
I agree with this. Also "At least Low 5-B" for Nappa seems reasonable.

I'm also fine with 5-B Nappa, obviously

I found the calc that puts Piccolo at 37 zettatons, and it's indeed more updated than the one we have in the profile. I feel like this is the bigger than we previously thought.

Yeah , got the timeframe off of freefall debris .

But , if we can put the anime of like 5 seconds , opposed to over 15 .

Which we can do now from site rules it would upgrade .

Using the anime is pushing it.

The timeframe in the manga was calc'ed at 17.84 seconds.

If 37 zettatons is accepted, then I am also fine with 5-B Nappa

Even 7.357 zettatons supports 5-B Nappa. At this point, i think this should be highlighted.

Piccolo's speed use the timeframe calc'ed at 17.84, but for some reason the calc use a minute.

Yeah. Since this is calc'ed, i don't think it's debatable.

This should warrant a pretty nice upgrade, and a definite 5-B scaling for Nappa, Goku and some others.

Should this be highlighted? It is pretty significant.

Then again, it would probably become unmanageable with a highlight.

Can you summarize which all characters will be revised to what extent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back