• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nappa vs. Goku & Possible Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is stated to be half of the Spirit Bomb's power, which is still a lot since the Spirit Bomb at full-power could kill Oozaru Vegeta, but at half power it could not kill Base Vegeta.

So will the "at least low 5-B" put nappa at small planet level+, or is he on the border of small planet level and small planet level+?

He is planet-level. Piccolo's moon-buster was recalculated at 37 zettatons using a more reliable timeframe, and 37 zettatons is 75% of Planet-level. Since Nappa is ~20x that version of Piccolo, there's almost no way he isn't getting upgraded to Planet-level.

I only wanna say that "reducing a planet to ashes" isn't baseline Planet level. It is quite a bit above that.

Also, fully agree with Kep.

EliminatorVenom said:
I only wanna say that "reducing a planet to ashes" isn't baseline Planet level. It is quite a bit above that.

Also, fully agree with Kep.
Indeed. Like I said it makes sense Vegeta would be above baseline since his power level is 18,000.

The only problem I have is that Piccolo trained with Gohan to be a low 5-B to 5-B and also the other z-fighters trained to reach low 5-B too. I think the battle between Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo, Raditz would be 5-C to low 5-B and Goku and Piccolo would be at least 6-B to 6-A in, likely higher end 5-C to low 5-B from a charge shot from Piccolo to kill Raditz and Goku and Goku is stronger so he scales to Piccolo.

I do agree on the changes for Goku, Nappa, and Vegeta

Piccolo trained with Gohan to Small Planet level to Possibly Planet level. With the battle with Raditz he was toying with Goku and Piccolo who had to use all his power in one shot to kill Raditz who should be weaker than a trained Piccolo who destroyed the moon casually.

Yeah which makes Raditz a low 5-B and Piccolo and Goku who fought with him at the time at least a high 6-A to a high 5-C, likely low-5-B.

So to recap (please correct me if I'm wrong):

Goku,Piccolo,Raditz and Saiyan Saga Z Fighters would remain at Low 5-B?

And Nappa,Base Goku and with Kaioken,Bardock and King Vegeta would get either "At least Low 5-B possibly/likely 5-B" or a definitive 5-B?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
So to recap (please correct me if I'm wrong):
Goku,Piccolo,Raditz and Saiyan Saga Z Fighters would remain at Low 5-B?

And Nappa,Base Goku and with Kaioken,Bardock and King Vegeta would get either "At least Low 5-B possibly/likely 5-B" or a definitive 5-B?
Nope, everyone will be 5-B, because they are superior to the Piccolo who destroyed the moon.

Thought the Daizenshuu made the statement more explict, but it was still sorta vague. So Piccolo could've been blasting the region to pieces by destroying city sized chuncks rather than one shotting it.

He also said he could destroy the Planet if he wanted to but it would be boring but I assume that's a outlier or something right?

He specified that he would destroy the world by turning it into a barren wasteland devoid of anything, not destroying it directly.

He said this. Which implies more of a life wipe than planet bust to me. But if it was implying a planet bust, then yeah, it'd be an outlier or a unsubstantiated statement

It never implied a planet-bust. He said that he would destroy the world by turning it into a barren wasteland.

So.... what we do now?, admins seems to be ignored this thread.

My fellow staff members have already accepted this, we're just waiting for Antvasima to unlock the character profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back