• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Mashymre Being 2-C

Going to bed very soon so I will make this short and quick. I took a glance at Mashymre's page, and the justification for his 2-C rating made me curious about what im about to ask for. Here's his rating.

Low Multiverse level (Created the worlds of Fairy Tail, RAVE, and Edens Zero, each of which contain multiple Space-Time Continuum's and Universes. His true power sees the worlds of these verses as merely fiction as he wrote and created them. His power also gave birth to Oasis, a power that can create worlds and destroy them as well)

From what I gather from the page for him says, Mashymre creating universes is considered to be some kind of writing ability for being the writer of the universes. Hence why he has Plot Manipulation listed on it. I dunno heroes or any of the listed verses here besides Fairy Tail (to a rookie extent as I dropped the series for a good long while), but unless there's some hidden context I should be aware about, why does this scale to Mashymre's statistics? Especially his durability and striking strength?

If all he's doing is writing these universes into existence, which his page gives the notion that it's an ability for him, then it makes this scaling for him kind of iffy. It doesn't appear to be straightforward creation that would scale to a character's stats, and we're already pretty strict on what scales and what doesn't scale from creation feats.

On top of that, even if this somehow a creation feat that his attack potency can scale from, im seeing even less reasons for why this would scale to his durability or striking strength. Unless, again, someone can clear this up for me since his page doesn't do a good job with that.

Mashymre's plot manip is based on his imagination which is a literal infinitely better version than Genesis's Reality Warping. Genesis can increase his stats with his reality warping so Mashymre can do the same.

Mashymyre’s True Form in the realm of the gods is an author, he writes all these stories and his reality warping powers made said worlds reality, his consciousness was trapped inside of the worlds via an Avatar, but his true form views the worlds as mere fiction, he is essentially infinitely above the worlds due to being the author of them

Mashymre's plot manip is based on his imagination which is a literal infinitely better version than Genesis's Reality Warping. Genesis can increase his stats with his reality warping so Mashymre can do the same.
Increasing stats doesn’t necessarily mean the tier of the ability scales to your stats.

And yes him reality warping these worlds into existence is fine and all, that’s not the issue. The issue is whether or not it should scale to his actual stats and isn’t just some separate ability that is that strong.

Tbf Mashymr true form would likely be Low 1-C, but it should be its own key.

Reality Warping worlds into existance doesn't scale to SS and Dura unless proven, those are our creation standards. So, 2-C AP is fine, but not the other two unless he has feats of that.

Reality Warping worlds into existance doesn't scale to SS and Dura unless proven, those are our creation standards. So, 2-C AP is fine, but not the other two unless he has feats of that.
That's fine

TBH, 2-C might be too low for his AP, I mean the dude transcends multiple timelines

If he views the timelines as fiction, shouldn't he be Low 1-C?
perhaps
796039015093895199.png

Back