• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About GER's range

didnt we already choose low multi already? why is this such a problem...we know RTZ spans multiple realities and we know it will continue to shift diavolo to those realities continously.

why is this so hard to get on point? me and chariot even made attempts to get new justifacations.

is there some arguement that im not aware of?

is there some arguement that im not aware of?
A few people are arguing for Multiversal+ range, from scaling to D4C, because of statements that GER's the ultimate stand and can't be compared to other stands.

A few people are arguing for Multiversal+ range, from scaling to D4C, because of statements that GER's the ultimate stand and can't be compared to other stands.
didnt that already get denied due to the fact that...d4c's range isnt reflected in the guides or stand stats? and the fact that it not being compared to other stands is vague due to the fact that we dont know what it means by that.

so why is this still a debate? We have the evidence...we have the justifacation...and chariot already made a hypothetical text for it.

we literally have everything we need.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to comment here because I got some other shit to do and was gathering scans for this shit anyway but here I am I guess.

So let's start with first things first. Does everyone here know that the Death Loop isn't actually a special ability at all and is simply just RTZ but used on a death? Because there seems to be some confusion regarding this.

And secondly, I'm sure we all know, but RTZ doesn't need contact, like, at all, and we're all aware RTZ has a blatant Universal+ range feat as well right?

And lastly, we all know RTZ is semi-automatic right?

I just wanna make sure we're all on the same page.
giorno got the low multiversal range, is it the result of a lot of diavolo or what?

Back