• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About CM type 1 and powernull

Noneless21

He/Him
Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding CM type 1 and possible powernull

1. How does a character qualified for getting CM type 1 and what feats do they need to demonstrate in order to get that?

2. If character A is 3D with 5D smurf hax while character B is 5D being that capable of taking all of his opponent's hax and skills permanently for himself, will character B get the smurf hax?

Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding CM type 1 and possible powernull

1. How does a character qualified for getting CM type 1 and what feats do they need to demonstrate in order to get that?

2. If character A is 3D with 5D smurf hax while character B is 5D being that capable of taking all of his opponent's hax and skills permanently for himself, will character B get the smurf hax?
Exactly what it says, you have to manipulate a Type 1 Concept, something that defines/governs things on a reality-wide scale. For example, if a Character erases sed concept or changes it then everything that it governs/defines changes as well.

If they are stated to be able to take all opponent's hax and skills and use sed ability on Character B then sure.

Exactly what it says, you have to manipulate a Type 1 Concept, something that defines/governs things on a reality-wide scale. For example, if a Character erases sed concept or changes it then everything that it governs/defines changes as well.
That's type 2...

Yeh, i still don't understand how the hell a character can get CM type 1 and by definition what is considered CM type 1? I heard it has to do with platonic concept but even that still didn't give me any idea how a character get CM type 1

Concept type 1 is not part of reality so it can't be affected indirectly by any means.
Like space and time are what made up reality so if you wipe out a low 2-C reality then their concepts get destroyed, however they still exist if they are type 1

Last edited:
Hmm, what examples of concept thats not part of reality tho? That's what i'm wondering.

Also how about the second question about power null?

Manipulating a concept that governs a certain object, quality etc. but is independent of that which it governs. e.g., Alice changes all eggs to being triangular by altering the Form of Egg and Bob destroying every egg in existence not affecting the Form.
I suppose so but the hax will just be at his level of existence.

Manipulating a concept that governs a certain object, quality etc. but is independent of that which it governs. e.g., Alice changes all eggs to being triangular by altering the Form of Egg and Bob destroying every egg in existence not affecting the Form.
I see, so it's basically manipulate concept that's won't give any impact to the worlds huh, then why CM type 1 is much stronger than the rest of CM types?
I suppose so but the hax will just be at his level of existence.
So it only has the hax comparable to character B's existence hence 5D then?

he gave u how cm 1 work. but answer to ur question in depends on verse
Well it just a doozy because the concept of "character A winning" is suppose to be part of reality hence CM type 2 but i guess it can be CM type 1 too

I see, so it's basically manipulate concept that's won't give any impact to the worlds huh, then why CM type 1 is much stronger than the rest of CM types?
What? No. Manipulating a Type 1 concept very much impacts the world. Destroying the Type 1 concept of teeth would annihilate all teeth across reality. The difference with other types of concepts is that destroying all teeth across reality wouldn't affect the Form of Tooth at all.
So it only has the hax comparable to character B's existence hence 5D then?
Yes.

What? No. Manipulating a Type 1 concept very much impacts the world. Destroying the Type 1 concept of teeth would annihilate all teeth across reality. The difference with other types of concepts is that destroying all teeth across reality wouldn't affect the Form of Tooth at all.
I see, so basically CM type 1 can target specific concept without interrupting other concept then?

Then i got another question, let's say there's an outerversal realm where it is conceptless so much that even the mere concept of "conceptless" doesn't exist and character A capable of "planting" concept there like a paint to the plain canvas, what type of CM does character A have?

No, it's just another fiction that i made in my mind honestly like the further you travel this outerversal realm the stronger you are and when you have travel this realm completely which is infinite in size, then you can transcend into high outerversal realm

Basically, the further you go out to this realm, the higher infinity you get until you transcend from that realm completely

No, it's just another fiction that i made in my mind honestly like the further you travel this outerversal realm the stronger you are and when you have travel this realm completely which is infinite in size, then you can transcend into high outerversal realm
ouh my bad. bcuz theres some novel that used canvass too

Then i got another question, let's say there's an outerversal realm where it is conceptless so much that even the mere concept of "conceptless" doesn't exist and character A capable of "planting" concept there like a paint to the plain canvas, what type of CM does character A have?
Whatever the type of the concept he creates. It being in this realm isn't more impressive than elsewhere.

i mean if u want ur character to have CM1 just make any cm1 feat
That's the thing, i STILL haven't understand what qualifies as CM type 1. Like i'm gonna be honest with you, out of all powers and abilities at the wiki, CM type 1 is one of the haxes that gave me the most trouble at understanding it

That's the thing, i STILL haven't understand what qualifies as CM type 1. Like i'm gonna be honest with you, out of all powers and abilities at the wiki, CM type 1 is one of the haxes that gave me the most trouble at understanding it
Ok after reading I think I got the gist of a CM1.

So let's take the Concept of Fire for example. Fire works the way it does because Fire is within the Concept of Fire's influence. Meaning if you change the Concept of Fire so that Fire is naturally cold, then Fire will naturally be cold to suit the change of the concept.

But let's say someone wished for all Fire within the Reality to disappear never to return. If this was a CM2 concept then the Concept of Fire would disappear along with Fire, and therefore no matter how much you tried to utilize it, it wouldn't work. However, because this is a CM1 Concept you can manipulate it even after all aspects of that concept disappear from reality. Because a CM1 concept does not rely on the existence of everything it influences.

So basically CM2 Concepts exist but only as long as an aspect of them exists within reality. There would be no CM2 Concept of Ice if all Ice didn't exist within reality, however, if the Concept of Ice was CM1 then even if all Ice was removed from reality it would still exist. And because it still exists you can still use it and control the concept of Ice.

Ok after reading I think I got the gist of a CM1.

So let's take the Concept of Fire for example. Fire works the way it does because Fire is within the Concept of Fire's influence. Meaning if you change the Concept of Fire so that Fire is naturally cold, then Fire will naturally be cold to suit the change of the concept.

But let's say someone wished for all Fire within the Reality to disappear never to return. If this was a CM2 concept then the Concept of Fire would disappear along with Fire, and therefore no matter how much you tried to utilize it, it wouldn't work. However, because this is a CM1 Concept you can manipulate it even after all aspects of that concept disappear from reality. Because a CM1 concept does not rely on the existence of everything it influences.

So basically CM2 Concepts exist but only as long as an aspect of them exists within reality. There would be no CM2 Concept of Ice if all Ice didn't exist within reality, however, if the Concept of Ice was CM1 then even if all Ice was removed from reality it would still exist. And because it still exists you can still use it and control the concept of Ice.
I see i see, thx for the further explanation

just think like concept still exist even if u destroy all thing that concept govern. Concept of Dog still exist even if u destroy all dog in reality but if that concept got destroy by that then it CM 2. it the same for all concepts in verse

Hello, i wanna ask again, does concept of "seeing" consider CM type 1?
The condition is .. well Cm 3 to 1, the concept that is manipulated must be a concept that is abstract and universal .. The concept of your idea will not be allowed to enter into conceptual manipulation

Bagaimana karakter memenuhi syarat untuk mendapatkan CM tipe 1 dan prestasi apa yang harus mereka tunjukkan untuk mendapatkannya?
capable of creating/alteration/destroy concepts that are independent (not tied to reality) where if an object of the concept is destroyed then the concept will still exist.

Back