• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Chowder's Mid Godly regen

Kepekley23 said:
Don't we give Voldemort his Low-Godly regen, which is only applicable with outside help with one of his followers making the potion and a ritual to recreate his body? I think we should just note it's inapplicable, and then list his applicable regen beside it.
Isn't that just someone creating a new body and then putting his soul into the body?

How is that Regenerationn?

The potion acts on both his soul and his body, and regenerates a new body for him. But that's derail. I'm just saying we should do a similar thing with Chowder, list his applicable regen and then say "Up to Mid-Godly with outside help"

I agree, and believe that immortality based on the capability of his creators to animate him should still be added along with it.

Everything that's left is for someone to make the changes tho, making a thread for that and calling users for it seems like a waste of time.

These's a new note on the regen page that nopes that without more context. Any on screen regen feats?

Back