• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Celestialsapiens Existence Erasure

>so if this is the case, Atomix should not be considered to be more powerful than Way Big, because that come from the same source.

Atomix being stronger than Way Big doesnt come from a random twitter comment asked by a vs battles fan whos only doing that to desperately inflate his favorite verse.

>Well humans are able to talk just fine

We dont go by that logic here, otherwise many verses with FTL+ characters would have their speeds downgraded because of people talking between panels.

>No, because destroying 1 4-D area with 1 attack but very slowly is not the same as destroying multiple with 1 attack.

Yes, but you'd only be able to reach Low 2-C doing either one. To be able to even reach 2-C, that 1 attack would need to destroy all of those multiple 4-D areas and immediately at that. Otherwise if it takes time, then any level of Low 2-C power can accomplish that.

>Because he wanted Eon to stop using it to go to different timelines/ dimensions, like he was constantly doing in the episode?

I meant why would Paradox want Ben and the others to take action against Eon using the navigator to destroy the Multiverse.

>If the end-result is still that a 2-B area is destroyed due to it's ability, it is still 2-B.

The result of the destruction is 2-B yeah, but its not something you can scale to as it's not an immediate 2-B feat where you can use 2-B energy in the instance of an attack. Instead, it takes time to destablize time, which then makes the multiverse collapse upon itself because of the time that makes it up being unstable.

>Not true , look at these 2 profiles

And they're not infinitely expanding. In Digimons case, the Network is an infinitely expanding realm that contains within it infinite universes flat out. And Toaru's case, there's again a flat out infinite amount of universes already. The number of universes isn't expanding. It's infinite to start with.

>Atomix being stronger than Way Big doesnt come from a random twitter comment asked by a vs battles fan whos only doing that to desperately inflate his favorite verse.

Atomix being stronger than Way Big actually does only come from a random comment, although not from Twitter, it's from Ask which in this context is the exact same thing,a random comment from a vs battles fa

>We dont go by that logic here, otherwise many verses with FTL+ characters would have their speeds downgraded because of people talking between panels.

The differnce with talking being a free action and this, is the fact that time is literally infinite. Just like humans being unable to talk while time is stopped in Jojo, or erased. If they can talk then more than 1 second from their perspective clearly passes.

>Yes, but you'd only be able to reach Low 2-C doing either one. To be able to even reach 2-C...

Cover this in my next post

>I meant why would Paradox want Ben and the others to take action against Eon using the navigator to destroy the Multiverse.

Well, they didnt have much time left before the timestream was completely detoriated, and if Eon had used the CN 1 more time, he most likely would have created another portal speeding the process even more.

>The result of the destruction is 2-B yeah, but its not something you can scale to as it's not an immediate 2-B feat where you can use 2-B energy in the instance of an attack.

I'm not trying to scale it to hteir striking strength or durabilty ( well not yet anyway) just their AP for now. If destroying time and causality leads to everything no longer existing, then i dont see how that isn't a 2-B feat if "everything " is 2-B sized

>And they're not infinitely expanding.

You are right in Digimons' but in Tangrama's profile they make sure to mention the paralel worlds expanding infinitely twice, rather than just saying the mutliverse is infinite.

>Atomix being stronger than Way Big actually does only come from a random comment, although not from Twitter, it's from Ask which in this context is the exact same thing,a random comment from a vs battles fa

This is less a random comment and more that a regular fan is asking the author a question (in a forum specifically made for this IIRC) about the series characters. Not quite the same thing as a vs battler fan asking authors if Celestialsapiens are complex multiversal (and in the latter case, the fan asking that very thing was spamming the author for answers, which shows more why its different from regular fans asking regular series questions).

>The differnce with talking being a free action and this, is the fact that time is literally infinite. Just like humans being unable to talk while time is stopped in Jojo, or erased. If they can talk then more than 1 second from their perspective clearly passes.

Then this is something you'll have to take up with Jojo fans specifically here.

>Well, they didnt have much time left before the timestream was completely detoriated, and if Eon had used the CN 1 more time, he most likely would have created another portal speeding the process even more.

Yes, but said process was still doing what it was meant to do. Hence why I asked why Ben and the others would take action against Eon if him declaring he'll destroy existence wasn't actually being done.

>I'm not trying to scale it to hteir striking strength or durabilty ( well not yet anyway) just their AP for now. If destroying time and causality leads to everything no longer existing, then i dont see how that isn't a 2-B feat if "everything " is 2-B sized

Because it's not the same thing as a typical 2-B mustering 2-B energy to one shot a Multiverse or use Multiversal power behind their attacks. Relying on drawn out processes (like slowly destablizing the timestream) and the result of said process to do the job for you (the multiverse ending itself over it's time being unstable) only goes to show you aren' a true 2-B.

Refer to my example. Destablizing the support on buildings and making them crash doesn't make me 8-C. Nor would making a core of a planet go unstable and blow itself up make me 5-B.

>You are right in Digimons' but in Tangrama's profile they make sure to mention the paralel worlds expanding infinitely twice, rather than just saying the mutliverse is infinite.

"Multiverse level+ (Ruler and gatekeeper of an infinite amount of parallel worlds, by controlling Tangram one can freely change the rules of any and all the worlds and even create your own parallel world, casually retconned the events of the crossover)"

Worlds expanding infinitely isn't mentioned at all.

>@DarkDragonMedues clarified to me that timeframe does not matter for a feat that is low 2-C or 2-B or higher on his wall

His answer is going off of a very specific example (which im guessing is referring to Dimentio and his void, who I already pointed out has multiple other feats to support him being 2-B) that differs a lot from within this discussion. Especially when now theres more reason for the Navigator not being truly 2-B (destablizing the timestream to end the Multiverse, and doing even that overtime as well).

>This is less a random comment and more that a regular fan is asking the author a question (in a forum specifically made for this IIRC) about the series characters.

Why does it matter what platform the user is asking a question ? So can we use the answer Derrick also gave where he said Alien X can destroy the multiverse, because that too is from Ask.fm? From the thread you linked to, Antvasima very clearly says we cant use WOG from random social media comments unless they are elaborate.

Antvasima clearly says : Brief or vague answers to fan-questions via social media are also generally disregarded, whereas more elaborate explanations in serious interviews are usually considered more reliable."

>Then this is something you'll have to take up with Jojo fans specifically here.

People did take it up, it was rejected.

>Yes, but said process was still doing what it was meant to do. Hence why I asked why Ben and the others would take action against Eon if him declaring he'll destroy existence wasn't actually being done.

What process? The storm? The storm has nothing to do with the timestream whatsoever. Eon can declare whatever he wants, as long as he isnt making portals or increasing its size he isnt doing a thing to the timestream.

>Because it's not the same thing as a typical 2-B mustering 2-B energy to one shot a Multiverse or use Multiversal power behind their attacks.

Then Kars and Enrico arent truly low 2-C either, since they too rely on drawn out process. The CN still one-shots the multiverse, it's just that it takes some time to do so.

'>'Worlds expanding infinitely isn't mentioned at all.

Tangram is the highest being that binds all parallel worlds together and reigns as the ruler and gatekeeper of infinitely expanding parallel worlds

If the Tangram wills it, the one trying to contact it can be fully rejected and randomly banished to one of the infinitely expanding parallel worlds, trading places with someone from that world.

They make sure ot mention it twice.

'>'His answer is going off of a very specific example (which im guessing is referring to Dimentio and his void.

No the example is very much not specific? It's the exact opposite. Dimentio was never mentioned at all, I very clearly asked him if time frames matters or not for 2-B feats, and he very clearly tells me several times on both threads no they dont.

I even asked him if an attack takes literally months to destroy a 3-A or 2-B area, as in, if the expansion and destruction of the attack takes months, would it still be 3-A or 2-B and he says yes ,as long as it is 1 omnidirectional attack. We didnt talk about Dimentio or any character in particular at all, and he very clearly says timeframes do not matter for 2-B feat. And nothing about timeframes is every mentioned on the tiering system for 2-B feats, so you would have to first prove it is a factor.

To quote Darkmendeus (keep in mind a 3-A feat is destroying a non-infinite 3-D area):

" It is a 3-A feat regardless of timeframe as it's a single attack with enough compressed energy to oneshot the universe."

"If it's just one omnidirectional explosion that's literally wiping out every planet and star in the universe, it would still be 3-A. "

"But if it's an interdimensional Void the expands and devours the multiverse over time, then that's still 2-B."

"Yeah, it's more so single use attacks vs multiple attacks are what matter more than time frames for feats like that."

Please tell me how this is specific and how he doesnt state that timeframe dont matter for universal feat and above, as long as it is 1 attack being used.

Euhm I think @Kukui @Door what are the conclusions regarding EE scaling to regular AP and durability based on the general thread?

Badrimoine2019 said:
@kuki okey so you agree about Alien x having 2-B existence erasure so can we close the thread now?
Sorry, im too busy to respond to this in length atm but I have a new problem with 2-B.

If I have to make a new thread for it, then I will.

Sorry, im too busy to respond to this in length atm but I have a new problem with 2-B.

If I have to make a new thread for it, then I will.

seriously?, you are talking here about Alien x AP or his EE?

Back