• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Atomic Samurai Speed

I would like to discuss 2 Atomic Samurai feats that put your reaction on relativist. The 2 were rejected by members of the calculus group but for the wrong reasons.

First of all, the feat of turning another person into dust through cuts.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Atomic_Samurai_swings_his_sword_quickly

It is impossible to do something like this with supersonic speed.

Take as a base example a famous calculation, Hiei giving 100 cuts in 1 second. That gave us a mach number 29 in Low End, Hypersonic.

Atomic Samurai's calculation was 3.23 seconds faster, but the amount of cuts required is much higher than 100. Simply because to turn someone into dust the cuts need to increase in progression.

If he diced, for example, (the reasoning is the same for perpendicular cuts, it would only result in a different geometric shape), using 20 cuts at first, the number of cubes that was once 1 increased several times, requiring much more. than 20 cuts to cut the resulting cubes,

The reason however would not be 20 x 20, because the cut used in one cube could be used in another, as in the image below.

AS CUBE
The end result of turning someone into dust is at least in the millions.

The reason for the calculation being rejected is wrong.

Another calculation that I would like to debate and was rejected was the lightning cut of AS, it was said not to be a real lightning strike, but I disagree for the following reasons.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Atomic_Samurai_cuts_Lightnings_-_One_Punch_Ma

In addition to the attack being called Lightning by the people who saw it, it has eletric properties, such as a magnetic effect.

What I said above can be seen in the image from the link below, see Flashy's hair in the last block.

[[1]]

Lightning is the result of Orochi's attack, but generating lightning is not one of his abilities, Orochi can generate very high temperature flames and different temperatures, like in volcanoes or forest fires, when abruptly impacting with normal temperature can generate an electric effect when in the presence of other factors such as dust and lightning. steam, both found in place.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100203-volcanoes-lightning/

You can politely ask the calc group members who commented in the above linked blogs to respond here as well, if you wish.

Yes, Uragik argued that AS could make perpendicular bars, but nothing indicates this and using this method, Focused Atomic Slash would be inferior to Atomic Slash, but that makes no sense, since AS itself says that in this attack he it increases speed and the number of cuts, also makes your wrist hurt and he needs to use it with caution, clearly above your normal speed.

Some thing being electrical does not mean it has the speed of lightning. As for the dust cut it's a sword-beam over dozens of meters which is different from how Teresa's feat was preformed.

Qawsedf234 said:
Some thing being electrical does not mean it has the speed of lightning. As for the dust cut it's a sword-beam over dozens of meters which is different from how Teresa's feat was preformed.
Problem is said sword-beam was explained by Atomic samurai to be just him increasing the number and speed of his atomic slashes (which is just him performing sword slashes fast) whle focusing them in a smaller area. (dumping it simply being a magic disintegration beam or thicker sword cuts).

The visual cue even provided numerous thin individual cuts eventually gattering into a dense sphere capable of reducing black sperms to dust.

About Teresa's feat(even tough there's no visual representation) we assume she used her windcutter technique, wich is in base equal to AS's feat: Using her Yoki to physically amp her attack speed to the point she can slice her opponents to dust. (also, the calc states For a more reasonable result, we can say that she's cutting it from two directions instead of three, wich was accepted there and is one of the key differences between USklaverei and Ugarik's calcs)

Yeah I don't think we can reasonably conclude that FAS is slower or inferior to AS in anything except for range; Atomic claims as such.

Antvasima said:
You can politely ask the calc group members who commented in the above linked blogs to respond here as well, if you wish.
I recommend this approach if you want to get anything done here.

I have told you what you need to do. If you ignore it nothing will happen...

Has anybody asked the calc group members?

Electricity is Supersonic and it's definitely not lightninglike in it's properties considering it scatters like paper after being cut

the first calc is probably fine

Thank you for helping out. Given the controversy, we still need input from more calc group members though.

Wait, the Mach 11 result from the electricity can't be used? If we use the supersonic result for AS calc, the result is Mach 904, if we use the Mach 11, the feat would be Mach 6000 wich is far consistent with the current speed

It slows down after the inital discharge, so I'm not sure this would be good for a speed from a blast not made point blank

Back