• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Revision and Additional Characters For FNaF

I locked the FNAF profiles earlier due to all of the poor quality edits.

You will need to make an effort to handle the structure of the edits much better this time if you want me to unlock them.

Okay, I have added Twisted Freddy and I think he should have a few bumps. But, I do not have 'The Twisted Ones' with me, so this is going to be hard.

I'd say, for the Tiering System.

Tier: 9-C to 9-B or Tier: At least 9-C, likely higher.

Let me know your thoughts.

Also I have many issues with the Michael profile. Immortality should only be type 7 and Should just be unknown or 10-C with street level durability though I think unknown is better.

E59BC45E-B150-4EE0-8344-4DB398448B63
Summery

The Five Nights at Freddy's is a novel series based on the game of the same name. Unlike the games, the lore in the book is slightly different as well as the names and personalities of certain characters. The novels follow a girl named Charlie, who is the daughter of the man who created many of the animatronics of the Fazbear pizza franchise and its co-owner.

Power of the Verse
This verse, much like the original game counterpart, is rather weaker in the grand scale of fictional universes. Most of the characters peak at Street level or somewhat higher. The Twisted animatronics, though seemingly weaker than the originals, can cause illusions and nausea. The debatably most powerful character of this verse is William Afton as Springtrap. He shows resistance to the abilities of The Twisted Ones and has all of the abilities he had when alive.

The Silver Eyes

• Freddy Fazbear
  • Chica
  • Bonnie
  • Foxy
  • Michael Brooks
  • William Afto
The Twisted Ones

The Fourth Closet

• Circus Baby
  • Funtime Freddy
  • Funtime Foxy
A bit of a WIP but if it is needed I'll clean it up.

Twisted Animatronics:

The Twisted Animatronics are stronger than the regular animatronics. They can carry a human being without losing speed, opposed to the OG animatronics that had to drag springtrap.

We know that they are obviously slower (Twisted Wolf might be quicker, but that cannot be proven.) as opposed to their weight and size.

They are much more durable. They can take several shots to the stomach, and survive, and even with just a few limbs, they can still attack unwavered, opposed to Freddy who was knocked back by a crowbar.

That's about all, I can recall about the Twisted Animatronics in The Twisted Ones. There isn't much known about the Twisted Animatronics other than Speed and Lifting Strength. I can recall Twisted Freddy running through a door or wall, and breaking it easily. But, that doesn't stand with any kind of strength.

Twisted Foxy got his head ripped off, and the OG animatronics didn't have to drag springtrap, they just did. They show being able to overpower, and lift humans along with large party tables and an arcade cabinet which are equal to/superior to the feats of the TOs. Also the OGs defeated the TOs so yeah.

Indeed. Also William survived bullets as well which is still only 9-C. As for the pipe vs gun argument, that is blunt vs piercing which is comparing apples to oranges. The book clearly shows the twisted ones as weaker than the OGs. Also which feels heavier, holding something inside you, or lifting with your arms? Cause Twisted Ones basically vore people, while the OGs do it with their limbs. Speed is close but eh.

Durability is a defiant no. Surviving being ripped apart still means you were ripped apart. It is more of a pain tolerance thing. TBH imo the TO should only be "9-C", unlike the normal OGs who are "At least 9-C"

After we make our final changes, I think we should begin to add these after the Novel Series Page For FNaF is up in about 1 - 2 days.

I am not comfortable with Foxy handling the edits. They were of very low quality previously.

I just remember that they were very poorly handled, and had to be reverted.

I do apologize for the obscure, rushed work in the past. However, it is hard to disagree that nearly all the pages were already poor quality to start.

You've seen how I've handled my edits recently, and everyone says that I have 'done well' now that I have gotten used to things on this Wikipedia. The Five Nights At Freddy's on this wiki needs a lot of help.

We need to move forward in order to help this Wikipedia grow, and holding on to previous events will not help ANYTHING here grow. It's your choice whether the FNaF community on versus battles wiki grows or not. So, choose wisely.

Thank you for reading, FCL16

Well, it is hard for you to learn how to properly edit pages well enough in such a brief time, but more experienced contributors to this thread could handle the updates instead.

I am not new to making edits as I have been on Fandom for about 2 years. Clearly, you do not believe the proof that is shown above was created by me. But, if you do not want me to edit pages yet, then I completely understand.

I meant editing pages in the standard manner for this wiki.

So is anybody else, who is reasonably experienced, willing to handle the edits?

I will unlock the profiles then. Just take care to update both the tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability statistics if these are all affected.

Wait, no, this doesn't change any stats for the game animatronics, as this thread is for creating entirely new profiles for seperate characters from the novels. What I am going to do is remove all of the references to the Novels in the game pages.

Awesome. As I found some annoying grammatical errors as I moved through the pages, and some severe errors, I made sure to deal with those while I was there.

I hope that they are all justifiable

Back