• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Revision and Additional Characters For FNaF

It seems like this was the only page where you did such a mistake.

Also, thank you for helping to correct the stamina statistics.

Ah. I apologise, I just copy-pasted over Jelly's own writing. I will make a better effort to check in future.

You're welcome, though

I would like to help as well with some discreetion. I am sure to watch carefully for grammar edits, and other issues that would relate to poor quality.

I think the rest of the Twisted Animatronics should be added now. We should definitely add the original novel animatronics after we do the FNaF Novel series page. The original novel animatronics will have a seperate page, but I am not completely sure about the Novel series page.

Besides the most obvious issue being the misspell. It's pretty decent, though we will need to add more information to the page regarding everything.

You could be right. However, T-800 does not have Immortality (Type 1), however his batteries run out after said, 120 years?

I'll have to check that one out. The robots don't really die easily, even after having certain parts of the body removed, but they can be deactivated.

We'll think about that, but thanks because that has completely slipped our mind.

Ah, I see, I'll have to make another thread about it since my question was about robots in general.

Also, by default, the Animatronics should get Type 7 immortality since they're the spirits of dead children.

I honestly don't think so. The spirits of the children are Immortality (Type 7), but these generally are both the robot and the child, not just the Freddy animatronic or the ghost that is haunting it. But, that is also a good point.

XXJellyXx said:
I will. Also, one last question.
What are the supporters and opponents thing?
Whether you support the verse or not. If you look at the FNaF page that we have, you'll see everyone that supports the franchise, opposes it, or just straight doesn't care about it one way or another (hint: don't clutter the site with Neutrals)

I agree with Jelly. The animatronics shouldn't get Type 7. I also believe that they shouldn't get Type 1 either, as they can break down. However, an argument could be made for them getting Longevity.

Anyone feel free to add the rest of the characters! I have to go somewhere for a couple.

Here's how you can do it.

1. Copy the animatronic you want to use.

2. Go all the way down and click this link right here - Five Nights At Freddy's

3. Go all the way and find the name of the character.

4. Create the page in blank format and paste the information in.

5. Check over any controversial statements. (Optional, yet recommended)

6. Add categories.

7. Press Publish, and you are done!

Back