• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abilties for father time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Plant manipulation through saturn: can controll the amount of corn that grows.

Saturn can ignore Regenerationn up to low-godly. As he did with his fathers testivles.

Possible bfr: separated the sky from the earth, forcing his father away.

possible precognition through being all of time.

possible omnipresence through being omnipresent

Large size, from 0 to 1, had 5 human sized gods inm his somach with no apperent problems.

weakness: water and air are apparently imkmune to his death manipulation,

While he is considered Saturn or inspired by him I don't think Saturn's feats should be added to his profile. Just like him not being scaled to Cronos, he is his own separate entity. He is the concept, not the characters themselves. Omnipresents seems a bit much as well as precondition. He isn't everything and everywhere if I recall correctly. He is time. Simple as that. Weakness I doubt should be added either.

eh, they are depicted as the same being directly, so either chronos scales to him or the other way around, the harvest is still a thing no matter what though, as even the originals schyte is that of harvest

This is a folklore character. We cannot scale from Greek mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back