• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abilities and Equipment for Accelerator's profile

XDragnoir said:
the kick he took from Nephthys (which passed through the shield) should not indicate a 5B durability? Or perhaps the attack that Coronzon reflected on him?
That wasnt platinum wings though. That was base form.

@Paul I don't know what you are doing. You brought up some irrelevant point about how he must be manipulating blows with his vector control but that isn't my point. His platinum wing power is separate from his vector control, as has every version of his wings. I'm saying he should have equal dura to the power he puts out. Whitewings support that aswell.

I doubt it. Nephthys didn't exactly bypass his shield it still worked ( he broke her leg) but it still somehow was able to hit him. Probably due to a magic gods weird body (nephthys' body in particular is very strange). His vector control likely dampened the damage he took to the point where he could survive. Similiar to when he got hit with Gabriels sweep in a way.

He also got hit in the head with a bit of concrete and was bleeding from it when neph used water to interfere with his choker.

TIHYDDWBE said:
He shook the world by having added the tree to the world. The power to manipulate the larger world to effect the micro, a power he gains with the platinum wings. Just like how white wings allow him to fly without use of vector control.
And no, I didn't.
just so u know his wings are a form of his esper power

maybe he can increase his own durability using vector manipulation, I mean, Accel knows there are things that can ignore the shield, would it be strange if he had learned to increase his body's resistance to reduce damage if attacks go through the shield?

XDragnoir said:
the kick he took from Nephthys (which passed through the shield) should not indicate a 5B durability? Or perhaps the attack that Coronzon reflected on him?
I doubt his base durability has increased to that degree.

When magic attacks bypass his vector shield it usually is lessened in power due to the reflection messing with those. We have seen that with Gabriels attacks in OT for example. That's probably also what happened here.

@XDrag I think having a power like that would be pretty redundant considering his vector shield would cover for a ability like that. Not impossible to implement though but very unlikely

But yeah his plat wing dura should stay imo. Though I admit the wording should be fixed so we don't get people not reading the novels more confused by his power then they already are

I don't think Accel is 5-B dura without vector shield in base. I do think he should be upgraded from street to wall level but I also understand by doing that a lot of other characters would have to be revised also.

I agree with TIHYDDWBE though on Platinum wings. I think the 4-B dura should stay.

To the suggestions in the OP: 1,2,3 is fine.

4. Accelerator doesn't interfere with Aeons like Coronzon, IMO. The Aeons and the tree of life are related. As Accelerators tree isn't the tree of life the Aeon logic is unrelated to him.

5. Clonoth can't really be called equipment. That's like giving someone "The Idol Theory" or "Physics" as equipment.

I'm ok with the other two things.

On the platinum wings dura: Dura = AP is a reasoning that works only then if a character has that AP with something like punchs or kicks. Attacks that are physical in the sense of usage of the body, as the reasoning behind that idea is that by Newton's 3rd law such an action produces an equal push to the attackers body.

That means in Accels case specifically they may not be attacks, where he might have redirected the knockback with his vectors, like he usually does.

Since Accels one attack in platinum wings mode was ranged, this absolutely doesn't apply to him.

@Don'ttalk

4. Accel should be beyond aeons completely unlike Coronzon who is still under the confines of Aeons but can interfere with them due to being able to go up and down the Sepiroth whenever she felt like it. The Clonoth sits above the Tree of life and Accel is the controller and definer of the tree itself with Qliphah being the demon of the 11th sphere. So both Accel and Qliphah should be beyond aeons.

5. I was actually meant to change the Clonoth and just put the Misaka Network/Will because I think the Clonoth don't provide calculations that's the Misaka Network/Will. The Clonoth is pretty much unknown and the abilties that Accel might have is still unknown. I'll edit it.

i don't know about that, corozon was still affected by aeon somewhat when index used missierpretaion and even then she is outside of the toolbox of the world

@Malox

She was affected because she's still under the confines of the Aeons meaning she can still be affected by them but because she is the controller of the abyss and can freely go up and down the tree as she pleases, this means she can interfere with aeons as well.

Remember that Coronzon was only said to be able to go up and down the tree but that is all. She cannot go above and beyond it.

she lieterally is in the abyss, she is already outside the tree, that's why it was difficult to remove her in the first place

@Malox

You really are clueless aren't you?

The Abyss isn't outside of the Sephiroth, this is basic knowledge that I didn't even think you could even get wrong but alas here we are.

Malox1696 said:
she lieterally is in the abyss, she is already outside the tree, that's why it was difficult to remove her in the first place
That's...not correct at all. She's part of the tree, she dwells in Da'at which is a sphere on the Tree. She can move up and down it but unlike Accel she's bound by it.

The abyss it's outside of tree, it's mentioned many time that coronzon is not part of the tool box of the universe, u are looking this strictly by 2d, da at is not on the tree, same for the abyss that just intersecate with the tree but is not fully contained, if it's not on the 10 spheres it's considered outside and (at least in to aru) da at its inside the abyss, in 3D u can just view it as a big wall cutting 2/3 of the tree and Inside said wall da at in a different axis than the tree (up or down)

@Malox

No, the abyss is not outside of the tree. This just proves that you don't pay any actual attention to the novels or just don't understand what you are reading.

Anything below Keter is part of the tree, Keter is the topmost point on the Sephiroth, this is a well known fact that even you should know. Da'at is below Keter meaning it is in the confines of the tree of life.

Coronzon was never outside of Aeons nor above them, this is why she could still be harmed.

The abyss encompasses the tree but is not only in, if 2 like intersects each other that does not mean one is fully inside of the other

btw coronzon can got up too she is the manager of the enitire tree " You could not reach the top three Sephirah on the Tree of Life, but I can move freely up and down the entire tree! Did you really think you could stand up to me!?"

but da at is in the abyss " I am the Great Demon in the Abyss of Da'at "

she is still bound to the tree but she is technically outside and so out of the system of the world, as da at is not found on it

@Malox

No, she isn't techincally outside it. She is very much in the boundaries of the tree.

Yes, I know she can go up and down the tree as she pleases. i had already mentioned this fact previously.

But while she can go up and downt the tree as she pleases. She can't go above and beyond it.

Back