• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abilities and Equipment for Accelerator's profile

These should be added or possibly added to the list of Accelerator's abilities in his profile.

1.Sound Manipulation [[1]]

It was powerful enough to break and bend bullets and cause ear drums to erupt.

2. Gravity Manipulation and possible Light or limited Light Manipulation

3. Sensitive to magic/Enchanced senses
(Same as Sasha Kreutzev) Accelerator, like Sasha, is able to sense magic "I'd actually like to consult with you on that matter. You were in the middle of target practice, so it couldn't have been that I made a noise. So how did you detect my presence?" "You're always blabbering about something, aren't you? I'm not gonna help you with that." Accelerator spat out, but he honestly hadn't noticed Unabara Mitsuki's approach. At least not with any of his normal sensory organs. But… (Tch. They're trembling again…) The hand that had held the handgun was hurting for a reason other than fatigue.

and

Due to an exceedingly subjective feeling, he found the parchments to be odd. That feeling was one of pressure in the center of his chest. It was similar to what he felt when Unabara Mitsuki was nearby. Accelerator recalled that boy's powers being referred to as if they were not simply esper powers (of course that could very well just be a bluff to keep what his esper power as a secret), so he wondered if there was any connection.

The ability is on Sasha's page so should be added to Accelerator's page.

4. Magical /Aeon Interference (Same as Coronzon)

'5. Misaka Network'/Will should be added to his equipment along with Aleister's smart phone.

Accelerator can borrow calculation power from the Clonoth/The Misaka Network to heighten his own calculation abilities. I think this should be added to his equipment as it's something he can use during battle.

Accelerator having control of Aleister's smartphone means he has control of Hikoboshi II as well as other Academy City weapons that Academy City has. Plus it's added as equipment on Aleister's page so it should also apply to Accelerator's as well

he already uses the misaka network calculations, his brain normally is fried (he can't even speak without connection)

Accel only uses part of it but he doesn't use it's full power but through his connection to the Clonoth and most likely through Will's permission he can upgrade his calculating ability that's possibly even greater than it even was in Pre-headshot form.

We'll put it in order and produce the optimal power for giving that criminal a helping hand /return! Do not underestimate the calculation power of the Misakas /return! This light breeze isn't even close to what we would call a storm /return!!

This seems about right to me, though we aren't super sure what else the Clonoth can do right now but everything else is fine. He's demonstrated gravity manipulation plenty of times and how he needs to allow himself to be effected by it, and if his vectors can effect gravity, he should logically be able to take control of it and he already messes with light particles passively. Nothing to stop him from employing those in battle.

Actually index and other magician too can sense magic not only sasha (unless it's hidden obvs)

and we don't know if he gains better calculation power than before, the Will just mentioned that what she was doing was easy, it's just more power as he can control new vectors/laws, i would remain what was stated long ago in the novel for now until said otherwise

@Accel420

Yeah, The Clonoth is a bit of an unknown overall but we do know it can boost Accel's calculating power. The only thing that is unknown about that is if Accel can borrow the power himself now that he controls the Clonoth itself or if he still needs Will's permission. I'm going with the latter interperation for now.

@Malox

It more than likely is more powerful than Pre-headshot Accel espeically since what we seen it could do in both the Daihaesei festival in the Railgun manga and in NT 22.

But even if it's not at the same level as pre-headshot Accel then it;s still a calculation boost regardless and as you said yourself it does provide a power boost and he can possibly gain control of new vectors and possibly laws as well through it. So either way it gives him a boost.

Sasha senses magic in the exact same way Accel does, which is having a feeling whenever they are around magic.

Control new vectors =/= more calculation, the will has control over the tree (or is the tree more technically) and gives acces to accel, the will does not have to have more calculation power to do it as they are just different vector not more (accel does not use more calculation to understand magic)

in the novel it's never stated accel got a boost to his calculations, if u are talking about platinum wings than yes but that is related to wings as all give him boost

Accel has control over the new Tree himself as the transcendent being.

I think you need to read NT 22 properly because Will explicitly stated that she was offering calculation power. Actually read the novel properly instead of interpreting your own headcanons into things like you tried to do with the "figurative" shaking.

And even if Control new vectors =/= Calculation power. Higher Calculation power does equal more complex calculations and vectors he can handle. Use your common sense for once.

It's you who has been arguing that higher calculations = Higher raw power and now you're trying to argue against it. LMAO, just stop.

it's u who dont read and make up ur own head canon, he did not get a boost of any sort like u just quote the Will just said she would handle those We'll put it in order and produce the optimal power for giving that criminal a helping hand /return! Do not underestimate the calculation power of the Misakas /return! This light breeze isn't even close to what we would call a storm /return!! (leaving aside 545 was boosted by neph)

and again the will' "
As the Will of the Misakas, I authorize this remote operation and grant you authority here" the Will will always be at an higher position than accel on the tree as she literally is the tree

he even said later "I don't need any calculations or math here."

if it was for u accel would be in tier 0, im trying to stay canon as possible, and again the calculation power of accel IS the misaka network the Will would just be boosting herself, the accel calculation part of the brain is dead

the wings are another story tho, those give him a calculation boost as they do them for him (connection to the network or not)

@Malox

I'm ending this pointless argument with you because I don't want this thread to be an endless argument with you like the other thread and things start to derail.

Also next time don't skip quotes.

"Thus, I can become the manager seated in the unmarked eleventh sphere!! My name is Qliphah Puzzle 545, my number is the true 11, and its meaning is 'the stepping stone of wickedness that supports good deeds'! The path of 78 cards is found here. I provide power to my contractual master, the transcendent lifeform who controls the entirety of the still nameless third three. I offer the path of survival to that being! I offer him the wisdom found beyond the Abyss!!!!!"

Now let's move on.

You don't agree with the Clonoth bit and I disagree with what you said. So leave it there.

Who actually takes Malox seriously anymore? Honestly, now...........

@Malox We know Accel's calcs are outsourced from the Misaka Network. That's basic knowledge, genius. Boosting his calcs just means the Will granted him more authority to use up more head space from the Network. Do you really think the clones are using 100% of their calculation abilities all the time? of course not. They're only giving Accel the neccesary amount needed, no more, no less. otherwise they would be near catatonic. "Boosting" means using their full potential. It's called basic English, malox. -_-

He is connected to the network, normal mode he just gets the basic and the reflection for some radiation rays (i don't remember which) in esper mode the sister will do calculations for him and the max they could do was still lower than half his normal, nowhere is said they get a calculations boost more than they already were in nt 22 don't make shit up please

Yes, but the calculations he uses are not the full potential the Sisters can do. They save some of their calculations for themselves (like eating, breathing, and walking). He didn't boost it out of nowhere, it was already there. It's called common sense, Malox.

"Don't make shit up please" Please stop being a hypocrite. it's facepalm worthy.

it's never stated in the whole novel that accel got a calculation boost of any sort the only part where they even talk about calculation is here We'll put it in order and produce the optimal power for giving that criminal a helping hand /return! Do not underestimate the calculation power of the Misakas /return! This light breeze isn't even close to what we would call a storm /return!!

she just mentions those are easy calculation to divert the power boost given by neph

accel get access to clonoth, get access to the upper part of the tree and some sort of power boost, but not anything about calculations, the wings do boost his calculation indirectly tho

ur are just speculations over speculations as we never got it fully explained

Hm, true. But we know it is possible for them to grant Accel more calculation authority though, as he was able to function perfectly fine even when a large portion of the Network was being forced to summon Aiwass and Kazakiri Hyouka.

So when they are not being forced to do so, it's obvious that they can redirect those calculations onto him, at the cost of their own health. They have extra brainpower they're keeping for themselves.

@Destinydude0

This is probably why he wouldn't use it 9 out of 10 times due the fact that it puts strain on the Sisters, the Clonoth might change that fact but it's unknown. So I don't see Accel using this too much but it's an option if he wants and if Will allows it. He has full contact with the Network now through Qliphah.

I would think when Will said 'This is not even a storm to the Misaka's calculation power' I would assume that it means the Network is immense calculation power that may rival, if not be close to Accelerator's at full usage. Accelerator likely takes enough calculation power needed to perform his vector calculations but taking anymore than that for fights unless it's dire (like against Neph and Coronzon) would likely risk the Misaka's. Accelerator is not an administrator that can freely take as much calc power as he wants after all, Will likely sets a limit and when creating the Clonoth and messing with the MG boost, it's likely she was allowing him more calculation power from the network.

Scan where it said accel got boost on calc ?

Cause i read nt 22 4 times already

u can get on the hype train all u want, we know only a few things about the clonoth thank to having less than 1 chap about it, hell we even know he was mixing magic with it as he was bloodied all over after the fight with neph before he added the tree and when he was adding it

Scrlk666777 said:
@Destinydude0
This is probably why he wouldn't use it 9 out of 10 times due the fact that it puts strain on the Sisters, the Clonoth might change that fact but it's unknown. So I don't see Accel using this too much but it's an option if he wants and if Will allows it. He has full contact with the Network now through Qliphah.
I'd say that it should at least be added onto the profile as a footnote or something. After all, there might be fights where Accel is bloodlusted and/or with morals off. Better than putting nothing.

@Malox We never said that Accel literally got a mental boost from the Network. We're saying that he already had that potential to begin with, but doesn't use it because it hurts the Sisters. NT22 had nothing to do with my comment. Learn to read.

I don't think so.

I think it's only Malox arguing against the Clonoth/Misaka Network being added in his equipment.

Everything else seems to be agreed upon.

Alright, looking forward to the updates then. As I read more about the Qabalah books, it makes me really curious how far deep into metaphysics Accelerator will possibly go with the Clonoth and more.

JBennett said:
Wait, so the Misaka network is this Clonoth? god I do need to read the series, I have no idea what any of this mean.
Remember when Misaka connected to the Network during the Dai Festival arc? or Isaac in the Accel manga? Both of them transformed into some mystical being. Yeah, it's been foreshadowed many times that the Network is something very special. Guess it turns out it's a brand spanking new Holy Tree. Aleister knew exactly what he was creating with those clones.

JBennett said:
Wait, so the Misaka network is this Clonoth? god I do need to read the series, I have no idea what any of this mean.
Yes but it's also something more as well and Accel has control of it but as @Destinydude0 said, the Misaka Network has always been speical.

On the Clonoth, I'm not sure whether to change the OP and put Will of the Misaka Network instead of Clonoth/Will for the Calculation boost.

It's still unknown what the Clonoth can really do and what abilities Accel might have or might have access to through the Clonoth. I'm not sure.

Accelerators dura should be updated to at least High 6A.

Sure he striked with a physical blow but at the same time he has shown that his physical strikes can be altered to be stronger with vector manipulation

In his pre headshot form for example, his Dura is street level, but he can use his vectors to achieve 7B AP

Disagree. His attack potency isn't due to vector manipulation and he should have that level of dura equal to his ap aswell.

That's demonstrably incorrect though

It has straight up been stated that he can manipulate the vectors of his own blows to not receive any of the force and amplify the force of his blows

Then explain how he can do a 7B punch but can't tank punches from a 9C

He uses vector manipulation as a way of physically attacking.

Then what is it?

Yes you did, if you say it isn't due to vector manipulation then what is? That's what I'm trying to answer?

He shook the world by having added the tree to the world. The power to manipulate the larger world to effect the micro, a power he gains with the platinum wings. Just like how white wings allow him to fly without use of vector control.

And no, I didn't.

the kick he took from Nephthys (which passed through the shield) should not indicate a 5B durability? Or perhaps the attack that Coronzon reflected on him?

Back