• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abeloth vs. Doremy Sweet

Jinsye

She/Her
My friend is like "play Touhou since u suck at Cuphead" but I never get around to playing it.

Either way, let's do this one.

Speed Equalized since Abeloth lolblitzes, also I don't think Abeloth starts with mindhax so there's that

Who wins?

Kirby-Buster: 0

Wtf: 0

Abelothen
Doremy - Harukawa Moe (2)

Not sure, but I think Abeloth take this with difficulty.

What do you mean Abeloth don't start a fight with mindhax, are you implying that Abeloth can't mindhax her.

Besides, Sidious can mindhax over a hundred quadrillions sentient beings, and he can get beaten by Luke who is an ant compared to the daughter and she get beaten up by Abeloth.

Errr I'm not saying Abeloth can't mindhax her.

She just doesn't start the fight in-character by lolstarwarsmindhax

Your friend told you to play Touhou when you found Cuphead hard? With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
That's like saying go to Antartica if you think that Canada is too cold.
Winter here isn't THAT bad. Sometimes.

Back