• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abeloth Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not partaking in the debate, But I would add something. It shall be noted that two Jedi padawans fought together and somehow created a blue star in a comic, I' m aware that's just a fable but then again it's fable because it's from an in-verse person, not an omniscient narrator, and Darth Plagueis doesn't believe in Spirits like Marka Ragnos, yet, we all know that Marka Ragnos still lives as a spirit, it could be that the story is true or not.

Darth Sidious' soul had survived the power of every single dead Jedi that have ever existed up until 11 ABY. This means that's Alot of Jedi and that would be an understatement and it could be trillions of Jedi. Grandmaster Luke is to superior Dark Empire Sidious and Abeloth not even at her full power is a dozen times more powerful than Grandmaster Luke. This means that Abeloth is twelves times the power of every single dead Jedi that have ever existed up until 11 ABY.

This means that Abeloth is dozens times more powerful than the guy who is trillions times more powerful than people who can create blue stars from just fighting each other.

Don't you see the star at the end of the comic, showing that it actually exists?

I don't know what's the required the amount of energy to create a blue star but something tells me that it would be mostly on star level. If this is the case, it would be an estimated 900 billion Jedi to reach galaxy level.

LordTracer said:
Don't you see the star at the end of the comic, showing that it actually exists?
The Pillars of Hercules actually exist. Doesn't mean that they were actually made by Hercules pushing Europe and Africa apart from each other.

ANormalMetalSheevite said:
I don't know what's the required the amount of energy to create a blue star but something tells me that it would be mostly on star level. If this is the case, it would be an estimated 900 billion Jedi to reach galaxy level.
We count Galaxy level as being able to destroy all of the stars in a galaxy via an omnidirectional explosion or shockwave, so no, that is not correct.

The Pillars of Hercules actually exist. Doesn't mean that they were actually made by Hercules pushing Europe and Africa apart from each other.

Okay... so is there any actual reason to assume the Padawans didn't create the star?

How exactly is it not Galaxy Level to be above 900 Billion star level jedi COMBINED exactly? That makes literally no sense therre are 100 thousand million stars in our own galaxy. Being above a combine total of 900 Billion stars is large galaxy level.

Evrlyn, now you are just throwing yourself at whatever people say if it supports what you are saying. At this points it really doesn't feel like you care the argument as long as it supports 3-C.

@LordTracer Is there any reason to actually assume the Padawans did if it sounds like folklore and myth at best? Any other instance where Padawans did something even remotely close?

Professor Evelyn said:
How exactly is it not Galaxy Level to be above 900 Billion star level jedi COMBINED exactly? That makes literally no sense therre are 100 thousand million stars in our own galaxy. Being above a combine total of 900 Billion stars is large galaxy level.
4A starts at trillions of supernovas.Thats just 4B

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
@LordTracer Is there any reason to actually assume the Padawans did if it sounds like folklore and myth at best? Any other instance where Padawans did something even remotely close?
Because the story literally says they created it? You'd be making more assumptions to say they didn't than you would to say they did.

Also has anybody brought up that The Son and The Daughter clashing could destroy the galaxy, and Abeloth is stronger than both of them combined?

And myth says Hercules created the Pillars of Hercules. And that the border between two countries was made by the mighty bolt of Arash the Archer. Both of these exist, but they weren't made by people. You actually need to assume more because the story is just a story and we don't know if it's true.

Except the story implies the story is true by having the blue star appear in the sky after Qui-Gon finishes the story.

Except Blue Stars are a thing in galaxies, and as I said again, those two things said to be done by people actually exist. But them existing because of those people is complete fabrication and nothing seems to support otherwise.

Please. Whenever they tell a "legend" in these verses and then at they end the product of that legend is real it usually means "hey yeah this was an actual thing that happened." and let us not pretend like star level is unheard of in star wars.

Please, explain why would the writers put a random blue star there immediately after the story if they weren't trying to imply that it was true? Even Qui-Gon wasn't 100% sure it was just a myth.

It is when flat out masters are usually planet level. Even if it did happen it's a massive outlier. Especially for Padawans. That's like saying planet level goombas makes sense just because Mario is Large Star.

I'm not even saying the feat is valid and not an outlier, I'm just saying it happened.

Are you serious. Padawans are fodder, The Bedlam Spirits are god tiers. There is no comparison. If flat out masters are at best Planet Level then how the flying **** are we supposed to believe that Star Level Padawans are legit. Not to mention it comes from a ******* kegend that may or may not have happened. It's insane.

Well if it happened then it doesn't matter what you think does it? Why are we even talking about this how is this relevant to the topic of the thread ayways?

Yes. Yes it ******* does. Outliers exist for a reason. Especially sense there is no proof it happened to begin with.

But fine, whatever. Back on topic.

LordTracer said:
Also has anybody brought up that The Son and The Daughter clashing could destroy the galaxy, and Abeloth is stronger than both of them combined?
Ahem.

Since when?

Since we defined the new Attack Potency scale based on actually wiping out an entire galaxy in an entire omnidirectional strike.

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any solid basis for this suggested upgrade, especially given what Wright Way mentioned. As such, we should probably close this thread.

Weekly said she actually could in a single attack and that there should be relevant quotes or other stuff supporting this, just hasn't been able to get them. Giving him a while should be fine.

LordTracer said:
Exact same problem. Unknown timeframe. It could happen, but would it happen instantly in a single clash or would it happen overtime?

If it's not the first, still a big no.

By the way, most of the people that scale to 5-B are some of the most powerful or skilled Jedi or Sith of their time, leaving aside those that got higher like that one dude using Sith Sorcery and the Sith Corsair at the same time, and he still only got 4-B. So, indeed an outlier and completely unknown if it even happened. Dubious from every angle,

I will wait for Weekly then. Somebody should still inform Soldier Blue about this thread though.

If I'm remembering that episode right, The Son and The Daughter destroying the galaxy was implied to be an instant thing, as The Father was constantly having to keep them from fighting and wanted Anakin to take his place right then and there so said clash would still be prevented. So the majority of evidence points to galactic destruction being instant. And it would only make sense, The Son and The Daughter are both halves of the Force, which collectively binds the galaxy together. Each of them being 1/2 galaxy level makes sense.

So the Father would only hurry to stop them if it was instant why...? Does he take his time in the case that only a whole sector of the galaxy was ripped into pieces? A solar system is not a lot so that would not merit immediate action?

Whether instant or not the Father would obviously not want them warring. You don't take it easy breaking your kids apart because they will just break a leg fighting each other instead of dying.

I don't see why a single solar system being destroyed would bother the most powerful entity in the franchise besides the Bedlam Spirits, especially when things of greater scale than that have already happened and The Father didn't care at all about them. The Father wouldn't want them warring because if they do, the galaxy goes up in smoke. And my point was moreso The Father saw the galaxy being destroyed as a threat that was happening now, at this exact moment, not as something that would happen over a sustained timeframe.

Or he didn't do anything about them because he has to keep the peace between his kids and putting his attention there when other people can deal with it is just worse for the galaxy in the long run? Oh sure, the nebulous things of bigger scale that you won't mention as an example.

That's bullcrap and you know it. That isn't hinted in anyway, shape or form, he just doesn't wanna let them battle. It would be freaking asinine to think he wouldn't stop them for anything less than the complete, instantaneous destruction of the galaxy. Any matters outside are minor by comparison and can and have been handled by the people of the galaxy.

I didn't think I'd need to mention the beyond solar system things, especially since one of them is on this site, but okay. Vitiate literally destroyed a galaxy and it was stated that Lord Odion would destroy the universe.

Dude, chill. It is absolutely hinted at, what isn't hinted at is the idea that their clash would take an extended timeframe to wipe out the galaxy. Remember, these two are literally the two halves of the Force that binds the entire galaxy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back