• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abeloth Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Vitiate was only Galaxy level via Namethic Ritual. Is there a scan proving Abeloth would scale above him even after the Ritual

2. I don't think that type of scaling is allowed here. And even if she was a supposed 12 times more power I doubt that it's Galaxy level. Maybe Multi-Solar System highballing

3. Would she be able to reshape the Galaxy at whim? Or would it take days? months? years?

4. "Tear the fabric of the universe" to me is either an outlier or hyperbole. And exactly how long would this take exactly? And Solar System x 12 =/= Galaxy or Universe.

I think you would need actual feats for this upgrade.

The Namethis Ritual doesnt scale to his general AP and Abeloth has feats above it ap-wise regardless

Reshape it instantly

Professor Evelyn said:
It is stated numerous times she could reshape the galaxy. By pretty much everyone who meets her. Plus go to her respect thread found here https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/abeloth-respect-thread/96338/ and you see she consistently casually fodderizes Grand Master Luke skywalker. Not contends with, not tries. Just fodderizes.
A one shot does not varrant that type of upgrade. It would give her higher or maybe a + and where is the prove that she would reshape it instantly?

Also Abeloth is constantly statd to be the most powerful force user of all time, which would place her above the ritual by default

Worth noting the star wars Galaxy is somewhat bigger than our own galaxy. So she would be 3-C+ or Large galaxy Level

"They're pretty similar. Milky Way: Diameter of 100-180 kly, 2kly thick. It has between 100 and 300 billion stars, and at least 100 billion planets. Star Wars Galaxy: Over 400 billion stars, in 180 billion systems."

Setsuna tenma said:
What form of energy?
The first version in his original Sith Empire basically sacrificed the life of every living being in the planet in exchange for ripping the very force from the entire planet to give to himself.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also Abeloth is constantly statd to be the most powerful force user of all time, which would place her above the ritual by default
It would place her above Vitate not the him using the ritual unless said so.

Celestial Judge said:
WeeklyBattles said:
It would place her above Vitate not the him using the ritual unless said so.
Makes literally no sense and irrelevant since we have the other feats to go off of.

Sure. "Unknown Timeframes" You mean you somehow doubting that Abeloth's raw force potential (which is the highest in the verse) somehow can't overpower a 3,000 years outdated force ability that she far outstrips.

Absorption is not something to scale above, it is not AP. Vitiate wouldn't be 3-C because there's no galaxy from the ritual, he would be 3-C because he would be empowered to that degree.

And I am not saying she scales above something or not, I am saying the timeframe for these statements is completely unknown. But sure, feel free to tell me that isn't true.

No, stated to be able to affect the Galaxy. Which she could do perfectly fine with 4-A given enough time because she's fast enough to traverse the galaxy on her own.

No one ever said she needs time to do that. She is just simply and rawly stated to be able to reshape the galaxy. Not reshape the solar system. The Galaxy.

She would not scale above an Vitate with said ritual unless said so again. How does one scale to a ritual? That makes no sense. The statement is to vague to say she would even scale above him. Unless an actual battle occurred we would know for sure and there would be no assumptions

The other feats you go off again does not grant that type of upgrade. Just because she is 12 times stronger than Luke she would not get a Galaxy level upgrade. Mostlikely just a + or higher

"Reshape the galaxy" sounds vague and lacks a time frame. Same reasons while Bill Cipher isn't 2-A. Opposed.

That makes no sense he was dead long before she scaped the Maw. and 12 times sounds like galaxy level to me but we can disagree. Point is she scales higher than the result of that ritual. Not the ritual itself dont attack a strawman

And any 9-A charactewr that destroys a city in a day is city level, right?

I am not sure how you don't get this incredibly simple idea, but without a timeframe stated, the end result doesn't matter because it is the same whether she achieves it in an instant or in years. 4-A Abeloth and 3-C Abeloth still reshape the galaxy, despite the difference in time they take.

Timeframe definitely should be taken into consideration. If it takes her several days to actualy reshape the Galaxy it isn't a Galaxy level feat, which is why I asked for additional information regarding those statements.

Me and Weekly have been saying Instant. SO there is no confusion I'll say it again. Instant. We got to caught up on this ritual thing.

I am making no strawman. Stop using empty arguments to hide behind because you can't justificate that you think it's instantaneous, rather than proving it. Saying "strawmen" doesn't absolve you from proof, learn what that word means.

Professor Evelyn said:
Me and Weekly have been saying Instant. SO there is no confusion I'll say it again. Instant. We got to caught up on this ritual thing.
Is there scans of that though? Her actually reshaping the Galaxy instantly. Or is it just vague statements said by characters?

Professor Evelyn said:
Its instant. Never stated to take time. You are making a strawman argument here
Not how it works. We assume low end unless high end can be proven. There's a reason "infinite" statements aren't automatically tier 2. Prove it is instant.

. You don't have to believe me, but weekly is a staffmember here and is more knowledgeable than anyone here on the matter and he agrees with me. We can agree to disagree

Professor Evelyn said:
. You don't have to believe me, but weekly is a staffmember here and is more knowledgeable than anyone here on the matter and he agrees with me. We can agree to disagree
Appeal to authority fallacy. His opinion doesn't invalidate ours. Prove your argument.

There's no agreeing to disagree. This is an argument. You are making the argument and the statements, so back them up with proof or it is void and null.

You are even stating he's more knowledgeable than anyone here on the matter like that's supposed to invalidate our issues.

Look. I think I've proven galaxy level power myself and thus far its 5 v 3. But as for the speed of her ability to reshape the galaxy I do not have the book in front of me and it takes time to find and upload book scans.

As for her speed and arguably as powerful feats she was able to outspeed Luke many times (he is massively FTL) and did so once when using the Force Ability known as Fold Space which as it sounds like folds time and space. You can find that here:https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/abeloth-respect-thread/96338/

Does she have a history of bending time and space? yes. Does she do so at speeds that are as slow as a rock like you'd love to believe? No. On her profile it is stated she thinks nanoseconds are slow.

Best I can do for tonight you will have to be patient until tomorrow.

You don't have to believe me, but weekly is a staffmember here and is more knowledgeable than anyone here on the matter and he agrees with me

I'll have you know I have a blackbelt in eating ice cream while making akward and extremely disturbing sounds while doing so. So who's really the king here?

There's no 5 to 3 when the only one arguing is you and Weekly and the other people merely agreed and haven't been back. This is not a battle of votes, prove your statements. That's the number one thing.

Speed has nothing to do with this besides showing she has all the ability to travel the galaxy and do whatever she wants with it with her present AP. Her very profile notes she's fast enough to traverse it on her own.

You asked me to prove that she could destory the galaxy instantly and I showed you she has a history of moving very fast so I say it has everything to do with it. You want to claim you didn't bring up speed go up and scroll up. Fold space is exactly basically what I am talking about. Manipulating or "reshaping" the galaxy at instant speed. Your welcome good bye the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back