• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is basically a "anyone can win" scenario. Although Taiga is likely higher on the 2-A scale seeing as he can be Re Digitize Lucemon and Re Digitize Yggdrasil with Alphamon's help. But basically, either Abel manages to survive long enough to get the upperhand or he gets sealed within the fabric of reality by Digimaru's Digitalize of Soul. I am going inconclusive here.

So, I just remembered that Observation has a feat of making this guy, who was likely an At least 2-A, become a completely fodder Demon

Not sure if it changes anything. Just pointing that out

How high of an "At least 2-A" was he? Taiga is around the level of Re Digitize Lucemon and defeated Re Digitize Powered Up Yggdrasil with the help of Alphamon.

Considering he's above the demiurge due to being in the Pleroma, he's pretty high.

BTW, we're still working out the feats, but I'm pretty sure everyone in SMt may jump an infinity due to Ouroboros likely being infinitely above the Devas, who have a pretty good baseline 2-A feat, and everyone was pretty much infinitely above her already.

Observation works on everything. It is the force which reshaped Reality and allowed Demons to exist in the first place

Like Yobo said, Abraxas was likely far above the Demiurge, due to residing in the Pleroma as the Supreme Being of Gnosticism. Although, I could argue Observation is 1-C hax, but... I won't

Ultima Reality said:
Observation works on everything. It is the force which reshaped Reality and allowed Demons to exist in the first place

Like Yobo said, Abraxas was likely far above the Demiurge, due to residing in the Pleroma was the Supreme Being of Gnosticism. Although, I could argue Observation is 1-C hax, but... I won't
Allow me to rephrase that. Observation does work on everything, but shaping reality is a bit more complicated

Are you referring to the fact that it takes entire civilizations of believers in order for Observation to reshape reality? Messiahs can do that all by themselves, Nanashi dethroned YHVH all by himself in the Massacre Route

So...err.......About the fight.......

Are we about to literally go into another Infinity vs Infinity match?....

Ultima Reality said:
Although, I could argue Observation is 1-C hax, but... I won't
Wasn't Observation a power that works directly through the influence of the Axiom, tho?

Relatively sure that would qualify, but too lazy to go there and pull scans and make threads myself. -q

Yeh. Stephen stated the Axiom itself Observes the world through the eyes of a Messiah

ButIamtoolazyrightnowsoleavemealone

@Ultima

Yes and no. I would do my best to explain , but Im on mobile, which is so broken I cant even see my notifications anymore

To basically, put my chips on the table for future reference and so I don't have to explain this everytime for the inevitable Digimon vs SMT match that we all hate (there are lower tiered Digimon y'know). Digimon has infinite infinities. One Network = an "At least 2-A" rating. There are infinite Networks. Most Digimon scale from being able to take out one Network + a Scaling chain. The higher level Digimon such as Zeed and such can destroy "All Worlds", going by Zeed's official description, can destroy "All Eras and All worlds" and was going to merge all Network Data into one world.

If the world's past is destroyed, then history can be altered. Heheheh... Digimon data will be sent from the future world to the world of the past, to create my new world... Hahaha! Won't it be fantastic? All human, digimon, network data will be transformed into a world that exists for my sake! Fwahahaha!
~ ZeedMillenniumo​
I dunno how we count infinities tho. So this may mean jackshit in the longrun. Mother Eater was also one who was able to destroy "All Worlds". This would include all Networks.

I could argue Abel is immune to everything in SMT sans observation, including sealing, on a 2-A scale, but 2 lazy ovo

@Yobo If you mean because of Beldr, I'm aware of that but don't really know how far that argument with the whole Demon's Fugue thing can go before crossing into the NLF territory so decided to just play safe and not mention it.

I mean, since all of reality is contractually obligated not to affect him, which includes sttus effects and other hax, its not really a stretch

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Question tho. Would Chrono Breaker work here? Low 1-C Immeasurable Time Stop. ovo
Would Observation work here? High 1-C Statistics Reduction / Reality Warping hax. o v o

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So your basically saying that these guys are immune to everything up to the 1-C level....
Nah just 2-A. Unless youre talking about observation

I mean....this just means both have ways to incapicitate or kill one another regardless of the hax level. So even with High 1-C Observation, my vote sticks to Inconclusive.

Yobobojojo said:
I could argue that Jesmon literally has a power that does the same thing in making him immune to all his opponents abilities...And he then gains the AP needed to one shot. That is literally what his ability does. But, I don't even go that far. And Alphamon is still above him.

@Cal I low-key thought it was this Taiga when I first entered the thread because I only know her by looks and was like "W-what? She' strong enough to fight ABEL? What's that series about? I'm not amused that it wasn't the case.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yobobojojo said:
I could argue that Jesmon literally has a power that does the same thing in making him immune to all his opponents abilities...And he then gains the AP needed to one shot. That is literally what his ability does. But, I don't even go that far. And Alphamon is still above him.
</div>
I mean, observation can neg that like it did on YHVH <s>

Didn't Observation do that due to them basically calling YHVH a Demiurge and calling out his bullshit and stopping believing in him? I guess I'll ask as well. Has Abel actually used Observation to the extent the likes of say Nanashi has?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Didn't Observation do that due to them basically calling YHVH a Demiurge and calling out his bullshit and stopping believing in him?
I guess I'll ask as well. Has Abel actually used Observation to the extent the likes of say Nanashi has?
Nah, but observation is passive for all humans. It worked because they denied and believed that he wasnt all mighty. If Abel thinks he isnt able to hurt him, it might work.

No we didn't. We just deleted his page as it was an outdated mess. Plus I am against assuming the Brave Snatcher having a piece of Bagramon's data is infinitely weaker than DarknessBagramon himself.

Back