• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aang Fights Another Avatar (Aang vs Alatreon) (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO! I have just been informed that Avatar has been upgraded to Low 6-B, which makes a match I've wanted to see for a very long time possible:

Aang vs his closest Monster Hunter counterpart, Alatreon.
Aang is adult and starts in Avatar state.
Alatreon starts in Ice active, but can switch between all its actives during the fight.
Aang is at 3.105 Teratons, and Alatreon massively upscales from 2.132 Teratons.
Speed Equal.
Fight takes place where Aang fought Ozai.

Get Bent: 0

Dragonblight GG: 7 (ThatDarnFish, XSOULOFCINDERX, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Greatsage13th, Mr. Bambu, The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Doggo)

The Fire Nation loses (Incon): 0

I really hope this isn't a stomp.

Last edited:
I'll never agree to Al having space-time hax because how and when? While I love MH a LOT of it is flower text with nothing to really back it up.

THAT ASIDE. Aang holds the slight advantage in AP, he's more maneuverable, and also has the added bonus of being able to deflect or redirect anything that Alatreon can actually throw at him that isn't Dragonblight. Escaton Judgement is a slow move, and Earthbending gives Aang an easy way out of getting hit by just going underground. Alatreon also has elemental weaknesses to Water and Fire, so Aang will be hurting it more or less as it cycles through Actives. Al is a big target as well and has no answer the the ground control that is Earthbending.

All that said.. Al only need to apply Dragonblight once to shut Aang down, and if we really are saying Al gets to slice SPACETIME then it can also oneshot. Aang will be hard to hit, and can play the mix up game well, but between Dragonblight and Al's stamina, as well as cycling between resistances to certain elements...

I give it to Alatreon in a pretty hard fite

Last edited:
I'll never agree to Al having space-time hax because how and when? While I love MH a LOT of it is flower text with nothing to really back it up.

THAT ASIDE. Aang holds the slight advantage in AP, he's more maneuverable, and also has the added bonus of being able to deflect or redirect anything that Alatreon can actually throw at him that isn't Dragonblight. Escaton Judgement is a slow move, and Earthbending gives Aang an easy way out of getting hit by just going underground. Alatreon also has elemental weaknesses to Water and Fire, so Aang will be hurting it more or less as it cycles through Actives. Al is a big target as well and has no answer the the ground control that is Earthbending.

All that said.. Al only need to apply Dragonblight once to shut Aang down, and if we really are saying Al gets to slice SPACETIME then it can also oneshot. Aang will be hard to hit, and can play the mox up game well, but between Dragonblight and Al's stamina, as well as cycling between resistances to certain elements...

I give it to Alatreon in a pretty hard fite
Vote counted. 1/0 to Alatreon so far.

Alatreon FRA.

Yeah Aang can bend the elements but even with verse equalization I don't think he's bending the dragon element plus it should be noted Aang's own power-null requires him to immobilise his opponent and then touch them on the forehead which with Alatreon's class T LS and AoE element spam simply isn't going to be a viable win-con.

A decisive win for the avatar dragon.

Six for the overgrown anole. One more until grace (unless someone comes with votes for Aang)

Avoiding grace would require multiple votes for Aang. You can also make this enter grace by voting, as the OP is generally allowed to vote.

Avoiding grace would require multiple votes for Aang. You can also make this enter grace by voting, as the OP is generally allowed to vote.
Didn't know OP's could actually vote. Though I will still refrain from doing so because I personally don't think it feels right to vote as OP.
I thought grace required one character to lead by seven votes.

Didn't know OP's could actually vote. Though I will still refrain from doing so because I personally don't think it feels right to vote as OP.
I thought grace required one character to lead by seven votes.
I agree, actually. Good on you, respectful decision.

And with that, there's grace.
(Does grace end 24 hours after the 7th vote or after I call grace?)

Last edited:
Grace has ended, and because of this I feel that I can now freely give my own two cents, as they don't matter any more:

Alatreon is likely to be able to survive long enough to inflict Dragonblight, which not only will null all of Aang's ranged options and cripple his mobility, but also get rid of his bending shields which would lower his Dura to 9-A. After that, the avatar dragon will turn him into paste with the next hit, most likely before Aang has even fully realised his bending is gone.

That said, if they had had prior knowledge in this match, I would have given the win to Aang since he'd know not to get close to Alatreon, and his superior AP, mobility, and skill would claim the victory in a longrange fight.

Can a member of staff close this match, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back