• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Polish Dude fights a Drug Dealer (Oscar Qualls vs Bon Marché) (0-0-0)

Oscar Qulls vs Bon Marché

So before this starts, I don't fully understand how Milieu works. But as far as I can tell, it functions kind of like the Stands from JoJo, kind of. That's the closest comparison that I can make. But if I make a mistake in this thread on how Milieu works, I do apologize

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Oscar has prior knowledge on Smooth Criminal and what it can do
  • Bon's Intangibility and Invulnerability are restricted (IDK if I can do that, but it has been done in other threads before with different hacks, so I'm hoping it's okay)
    • If I can't do this, then Oscar spontaniously becomes a Milieu weilder, but his Milieu does litteraly nothing and he gains no additional hacks other than being able to harm other Milieu weilders
  • Bon's guns are restricted
  • Both start 3m away
  • Both are in-character
Yes, Bon is a lot more haxy, but Oscar is a lot more skilled and has prior knowledge on how Smooth Criminal works, so this fight should be fair as Smooth Criminal isn't super OP

Who Wins?

Buisness Man Doing Buisness: 0 ()
A Smooth Criminal: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
502d4b3e72a78a34bb1065bdfc2f5004.jpg
32cc728d038049f7798b86755ac2751f.jpg

(It was the only photo I could find that somewhat looked like Bon)

Bon Marché seems to have a cooler name, a stylish tophat... and more useful abilities. Guess I know, who to vote

Back