• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A yellow electric mouse fights a killer robot hedgehog. Didn't expect to read that when you woke up, did you?

Both are bloodlusted. Speed equalized. Both are 8-A and have nothing that would put them at a higher level. Victory by K.O. or death. (Also fun fact Mecha Sonic fought modern sonic in base form as well as flying and shooting spheres in Lego Dimentions. Yes, lego dimentions. Not being used here but I thought I'd say it as a fun fact)

072716-pikachu
Mecha sonic render by nibroc rock-daouxaz

Pretty sure Mecha Sonic does have stuff that could put him at a higher level.

Regardless, Pikachu via Paralysis Inducement, Stat amping, and Intelligence.

Well then, pikachu should be able to takes this, mostly due to Mecha Sonic intelligence being so limited without any upgrades.

Mecha Sonic absorbs Pikachu's electricity

Now being serious, most of the abiities that would give Mecha an advantage are only available in his super form, Pikachu FRA.

Though I think his profile downplays his intelligence, he was shown to be able to use the Egg Mobile and teamed up with Eggrobo to steal the Master Emerald.

Back