• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Yakuza fights a Crimson Dragon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is the last Digimon vs MHA fight....If this fails..I give up.

MHA vs Digimon

The Precepts of Death vs The Crimson Dragon

-Endeavor vs Guilmon X

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Kai Chisaki: 0

Guilmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Guilmonx
Kai chisaki anime45641225466

Endeavor has higher AP judging by the Profiles and a natural resistance to fire, which lessens the impact of many of Guilmon's moves. The biggest advantage Guilmon has here is stat amping via skills and Overwrite, which is entirely random, and the mind/soul damage which Endeavor doesn't resist. I see this going one of two ways. Either Guilmon uses it's fighting skill and instinct to avoid most of Endeavor's attacks while pepperingin strikes of it's own, eventually destroying his mind. Or, Endeavor manages to pin Guilmon down after noticing it's also resistant to fire, and begins emitting higher temperature flames like he did to High-End. If that's enough to beat Guilmon then he has a decent chance of winning here, since he's shown he'll resort to strategies like that and Guilmon isn't as mobile as High-End.

I'm pretty tired so my analysis isn't very in-depth and I'm not sure who to vote for yet, but I'll come back to this later.

Edit: Oh, guess I took too long posting my comment since I didn't see the ones above it until now. If this is a stomp then I'm glad I didn't write out an entire analysis.

Issue is Guilmon's only chance is Mind and soul attacks

His flames get completely no sold and so do his attacks for the most part, and Enji is 46 Tons with everything but his punches

His flames get no sold, but the mind and soul attacks still go through. The body is unharmed byt the mind and soul still is.

So Enji moves his hand a bit and burns him

I never said they didn't, but that's the only thing that will work

He can also just redirect the flame away from him

Dragonmasterxyz said:
His flames get no sold, but the mind and soul attacks still go through. The body is unharmed byt the mind and soul still is.
That's not how digimon interact conventionally with humans, though?

If we knew how much damage a Digimon's attacks do to an unprotected mind/soul this might be more fair, since if Guilmon only needs to land a few attacks then he and Endeavor would be mainly in the same boat, with Endeavor having a greater chance to win thanks to no-selling the physical damage of Guilmon's attacks. Though I guess Schnee is right, as it is now Endeavor likely tanks Guilmon's first move, no-sells, and attacks Guilmon despite taking damage to oneshot him. Assuming Guilmon manages to survive that, he'll be heavily damaged and unable to move properly so he'd die in the next hit regardless. It's a shame, I thought this was a fun match, hazard flames vs hellfire.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What do you mean? Because, that is how they interact with data...
When they are in the real world their attacks lose that kind of property unless you want every human who took an attack from a baby digimon to have resistance to soul and mind destruction.

(Thinks)

Maybe its just an inconsistency.

Or you could forget that this has only just be added to the series. This was introduced in CS and HM, i.e very recently. We have blogs and walls of text detailing this btw.

"When they are in the real world their attacks lose that kind of property unless you want every human who took an attack from a baby digimon to have resistance to soul and mind destruction."

Objectively false as the simple fact is their interaction with data doesn't change whether they are in the real world or Digital World. Explained via the blog with scans and throughout the series.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Or you could forget that this has only just be added to the series. This was introduced in CS and HM, i.e very recently. We have blogs and walls of text detailing this btw.
Or, or, or, you actually think Im debating.

Ovo

PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Or, or, or, you actually think Im debating.

Ovo
PaChi Manipulation.............................................

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"When they are in the real world their attacks lose that kind of property unless you want every human who took an attack from a baby digimon to have resistance to soul and mind destruction."

Objectively false as the simple fact is their interaction with data doesn't change whether they are in the real world or Digital World. Explained via the blog with scans and throughout the series.
Boi.

I was referring to back in the Digimon Adventures era. Its clear that it wasnt the same.

So Kai has very high Durability compared to his AP but his mind and soul attacks are far more dangerous then Kai's own AP

So what does Guilmon do? If it's CQC, how good is he at avoiding attacks?

Either CQC of Fireballs.

Avoiding attacks I cannot really answer. All I know is that the guy has a natural combat instinct, so I know he can at least dodge competently.

Well, this is an entirely different match...with surprisingly similar results. Kai is in a similar situation as Endeavor was, needing only one good hit to kill Guilmon, but his durability being much lower means that Guilmon's attacks will actually be making him flinch quite a bit, as well as dealing significant damage. The biggest issue for Guilmon here, aside from getting oneshot by Overhaul, is Kai's healing. It's nigh-instant thanks to his quirk and needs only a touch to start, meaning Guilmon's best chance is to destroy his arms before he can do anything too dangerous, which Guilmon won't know to do. Thankfully Kai won't be healing from the mind/soul damage, and doesn't have resistance to it so Guilmon does still have a decent chance of pulling a win here.

I'm actually still not sure. If Guilmon goes into CqC I think Kai can manage to get a hit on him, which is enough here to be lethal, but if Guilmon decides to hang back and spam fireballs Kai will be bombarded with mind/soul attacks that he has no resistance to. In that case, Kai likely goes down fairly quickly. Based on the profiles it seems Kai is baseline, or near baseline, so I assume Guilmon has the AP advantage here.

I'm tempted to vote inconclusive here since Guilmon's choice in strategy will likely decide most of the fight. Especially if he goes into ranged first, since Overhaul will either fight at range and lose thanks to the AP difference or try to close the distance and signal to Guilmon that he's more confident in CqC, resulting in Guilmon intentionally avoiding that. Of course there's also the chance that Guilmon charges in and smacks Kai around for a bit, until one of his hands makes contact and Guilmon gets taken apart. In either case it's not guaranteed that Kai will manage a hit on Guilmon, which is his main win condition here, and even with healing his mind and soul will be takig substantial damage throughout the fight.

Kai can probably attack at range via morphing the ground, and, maybe, depending on how Digimon attacks work, he may be able to block them, or at least the physical part.

@Schnee I actually forgot about that, so guilmon's only real chance is still his mind and soul damage, and his opponent can still oneshot him...at least it's harder for him to get oneshot now.

@Triforce I'm aware he can morph the ground to attack from range, but it's nothing Guilmon can't dodge. I'm uncertain as to whether he can block Guilmon's ranged attacks as they utilize magma and fire as opposed to traditional projectiles. It's worth noting that the magma comes from below the target as well, so he's getting hit at least a bit before stopping it. If Overhaul can deconstruct fire then I guess he can block the majority of Guilmon's ranged attacks fairly easily, which does raise his chances significantly.

Back