• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it's possibly 1-A at the moment.
Udl I need to know if marckus can beat this guy with the consensus

Are Baba yaga and wrinkle smurfs?
Baba Yaga is kinda, her summons are vastly more powerful than she is (depending on what she summons) but for herself no.

Wrinkle is also a kinda. His main offensive ability, that being to just ******* erase the offending person from existence cannot be resisted by Mages what so ever. If you force a DM to use that ability, your character is gone from history.

Baba Yaga is kinda, her summons are vastly more powerful than she is (depending on what she summons) but for herself no.

Wrinkle is also a kinda. His main offensive ability, that being to just ******* erase the offending person from existence cannot be resisted by Mages what so ever. If you force a DM to use that ability, your character is gone from history.
Do you think Wrinkle could be added to the strongest smurf list in High 1-A somewhere?

I see.

I was wondering who wins Marauder or Nephandi? As far as i see it, Nephandi claps but not sure.
A Nephandi would do everything in its power to stay away from a Marauder.

Nephandi delve into the darkness but they aren't accustomed to total madness.

A Nephandi would do everything in its power to stay away from a Marauder.

Nephandi delve into the darkness but they aren't accustomed to total madness.
So it can go either way?

How would you rank these 4 Mages from weakness to the strongest?

Nephandus Al Aswad
Porthos
Voormas
And Madea?

So it can go either way?

How would you rank these 4 Mages from weakness to the strongest?

Nephandus Al Aswad
Porthos
Voormas
And Madea?
Voormas, easily. Voormas is to WoD what Voldemort was to Harry Potter except it's already the 7th Book and a Dumbledore is already dead.

Porthos is exceptionally powerful but he's not quite on the level of Voormas.

Medea is vaguely powerful, listed amongst the names of legendary Mages with Merlin, Morgan Le Fae and Lilith.

Al Aswad is insanely powerful too, but we don't know how strong exactly in later editions.

Voormas, easily. Voormas is to WoD what Voldemort was to Harry Potter except it's already the 7th Book and a Dumbledore is already dead.

Porthos is exceptionally powerful but he's not quite on the level of Voormas.

Medea is vaguely powerful, listed amongst the names of legendary Mages with Merlin, Morgan Le Fae and Lilith.

Al Aswad is insanely powerful too, but we don't know how strong exactly in later editions.
Is any Mage above Voormas?

And here i thought Al Aswad is the strongest Mage.

I have one question, can Buddha-lands be considered to exist above Supernatural or in High Umbra only? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1077607776995528744/1085702574855946330/IMG_2996.png

EDIT: i was doing a little bit of research on Cosmology and found out there exists something called "true gaia realm" and it existed even before the Triat, which means it should be above supernal too, i could be wrong though.
It can really only be considered above the Tellurian, especially since the Buddhas within that story transcend the Lesser Celestines like Mara etc.

True Gaia realm should be above the true form of the Triat (Supernal)

Last edited:
Also does anyone have the scan for Inorganic physiology for Gods, I don't think using the thread with no direct scan (Along with no info of which book it's in or page of the book) is the best option

Guess that can work too, since he does destroy the Tellurian and then recreates it again, so he shouldn’t be affected by the void
You can probably add stuff like fire manipulation and sound manipulation.

Can destroy the Tellurian with fire and create the Tellurian with a drum.

Is any Mage above Voormas?

And here i thought Al Aswad is the strongest Mage.
Al Aswad post ToJ is the strongest, but prior, it's Voormas.

I have one question, can Buddha-lands be considered to exist above Supernatural or in High Umbra only? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1077607776995528744/1085702574855946330/IMG_2996.png

EDIT: i was doing a little bit of research on Cosmology and found out there exists something called "true gaia realm" and it existed even before the Triat, which means it should be above supernal too, i could be wrong though.
Feel free to send me any details on the True Gaia realm.

As for the Buddha-lands. They'd be above the High Umbral realms, since to them, Gods are limited beings and their Astral Courts would similarly be inferior and just another part of Samsara.

Al Aswad post ToJ is the strongest, but prior, it's Voormas.
Ah, makes sense.

Feel free to send me any details on the True Gaia realm.

As for the Buddha-lands. They'd be above the High Umbral realms, since to them, Gods are limited beings and their Astral Courts would similarly be inferior and just another part of Samsara.
I thought Buddha-lands are above consensus hierarchy.

Found a few more things.

Gaia potentially dreams up all of reality.

Everything exists in phenomenal world, which is just manifestation of 10 000 things, so The Absolute.

More on True Gaia Realm.

Weaver's Web is many (potentially infinitely) layered.
And Wyrm has his own realms.

Last edited:
I thought Buddha-lands are above consensus hierarchy.
Not really at best, above the Tellurian, really the only Buddha who transcends it is the True Form Buddha.

@Udlmaster I think I’ve added enough details to make Shiva from World of Darkness a page, should I ask a staff member?

Last edited:
Back