• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m more of asking like how powerful is that branch overall if you get what I mean.
Not sure what you mean.
Not within the faction but basically all the factions participating in the Ascension War.
At the time, the Order of Hermes, after, it's a gridlock.

Who are the dragon, tiger and Phoenix?
Dragon, Tiger and Phoenix are 2 fold:

They're the names of (iirc) Werewolf Stargazers who do dumb stuff like all Star Gazers

The other is they are the Chinese mythological entities representing archetypes of Strength, Grace and Majesty (right to rule).

They had this massive, cosmic fight in the Tapestry before things fell apart.

Dragon, Tiger and Phoenix are 2 fold:

They're the names of (iirc) Werewolf Stargazers who do dumb stuff like all Star Gazers

The other is they are the Chinese mythological entities representing archetypes of Strength, Grace and Majesty (right to rule).

They had this massive, cosmic fight in the Tapestry before things fell apart.
Are they like aspects of the Triat or something? And don't they represent Stasis, Dynamism and Entropy?

Can you also explain to me what exactly are avatars or avatara of mages?

Are they like aspects of the Triat or something? And don't they represent Stasis, Dynamism and Entropy?

Can you also explain to me what exactly are avatars or avatara of mages?
I highly recommend reading Mage 20 for info on Avatars, or going to Whitewolf wiki, since it also has some mostly correct info

Sorry to bother you Udlmaster but i just want to know how exactly powerful is voormas? I know he wants to destroy the tepestry and the wheel of ages. But i don't exactly understand how the wheel of ages works? Is it connected to the Tellurian as a whole or just the tepestry?

Is voormas an Archmage or...?

Also if i understood that correctly voormas is an aspect of shiva and shiva's weapon is so powerful it can destroy "the worlds". Does this meam a single universe or the tepestry?

Sorry to bother you Udlmaster but i just want to know how exactly powerful is voormas? I know he wants to destroy the tepestry and the wheel of ages. But i don't exactly understand how the wheel of ages works? Is it connected to the Tellurian as a whole or just the tepestry?
the wheel of ages is the cycle of creation. Creation is created, has a golden age, goes through a dark age and then is destroyed and restarted at new
Is voormas an Archmage or...?
he is
Also if i understood that correctly voormas is an aspect of shiva and shiva's weapon is so powerful it can destroy "the worlds". Does this meam a single universe or the tepestry?
no he isn`t. He just used the myth of shiva and kali to defeat a yama queen.

the wheel of ages is the cycle of creation. Creation is created, has a golden age, goes through a dark age and then is destroyed and restarted at new

he is

no he isn`t. He just used the myth of shiva and kali to defeat a yama queen.
Ah thanks.

Also do you know the answer about the shivas weapon?

Question, I know people have been making WOD matches before me

but was I the first one to make successful WOD match that could be added?

(i was the one who made markus matchups that got added btw)

"The mind of mage, though, can actually find the choice. This brings strange, abstract things to reality. Whether they are infinitely complex cuts, strangely structured thoughts, or geometries that violate the very concept of length and area." - Paradigm Explored Number and Shape"

I just want to ask if this statment can be argued to be saying "beyond the concept of spatial dimensions"?

But azathoth dosen't dream all of reality thought.
That is correct, at least, everything being "inside" his dream is incorrect. Azathoth gibbers and mutters his senseless chaotic dreams in the centre of Ultimate Chaos as these are probably somehow the basis of reality that the flutists aimlessly doot to create multiversal laws.

Voormas doesn't want to destroy anything but Death, the very concept of it, for all things to be everliving and everlasting.

The Wheel of Ages is a concept from Hinduism and Buddism where the universe is split into 12 aons or era:
  • The First Age, also known as the Age of Heaven, was an age of glory and wonder.
  • The Second Age, also known as the Age of Beauty, was still a fantastic time, but somewhat less utopian than the First Age.
  • The Third Age, also known as the Age of Legends.
  • The Fourth Age, also known as the Age of Beautiful Sadness, included the Dark Ages.
  • The Fifth Age, also known as the Age of Darkness, occupies most of the present age of the World of Darkness.
  • The Sixth Age, also known as the Age of Sorrow is the period most western supernaturals already know as Gehenna or the Apocalypse.

We exist in the 5th era.
Can i ask why wasn't this accepted in the old tiering system for 1-A? Like what was the reason. https://gyazo.com/9150afdda5267c4af8254d9a10c754a9
Structural bias. People didn't want WoD to be 1-A

Hey udl, not sure if your gonna read this but gasper said that he didn’t know of anyone who had added a match with WOD before me.

so when I added markus’s profiles does this mean I’m the first person to have successfully added a matchup with WOD characters?

note: if I’m interested in this series, where should a beginner start regarding WOD? (Subjective but still want to know where beginners of the series should go to)

Hey udl, not sure if your gonna read this but gasper said that he didn’t know of anyone who had added a match with WOD before me.

so when I added markus’s profiles does this mean I’m the first person to have successfully added a matchup with WOD characters?

note: if I’m interested in this series, where should a beginner start regarding WOD? (Subjective but still want to know where beginners of the series should go to)
Caine vs Vivec was added to his profile too a while back, but it was removed after the changes to TES

Back