• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Revisions Appeared Tier 1 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this Benet and Orm would be 1-B, but to a lesser extent than Alovenus.

What do we do about Alovenus and Ruphas speed? Orm and Benet obviously infinite cause they are stated to be as such, but Ruphas and Alovenus do absurd stuff like being so fast infinite is just 1, and they are a hundred times faster, and get even faster cause there is always an infinity beyond.

Any ideas on Ruphas and Alovenus speed anyone?

The power of Alovenus swelled further and triggered a universal explosion. Ruphas and the others tried their best to defend, erase, or assimilate the power. However, Alovenus flew over and flicked the three of them at the same time. Ruphas and the others immediately went on the offensive, but their attacks were easily evaded. Attacks with infinite speed should have ignored the entire process of hitting.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you. -Chapter 186

I guess there is also Alovenus laughter echoing throughout all space-time, causing time to collapse, though idk if it counts for anything

“Hahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!”

With her emotions no longer suppressed, the Goddess gave a loud laugh that echoed throughout all of space-time, causing space itself to fracture and collapse.

In a parallel world somewhere, the native dinosaurs died without ever knowing the cause as their universe shattered. In another timeline that might have existed, a civilization, which was unlike that of Earth’s and was even able to participate in space wars, was erased without being able to do anything. Time itself completely collapsed, causing Dina and the others who were still waiting for Ruphas to return to freeze in time.

The shockwaves from the Goddess’ laughter erased half of the extant universes in the Final Point.-Chapter 187

Not really knowledgeable, but do they see other infinite speed characters as completely still?

If so, then I'm pretty sure they are comfortably immeasurable. Though, Immeasurable speed shit is getting revised iirc, so...

The infinite speed characters are themselves beyond infinity, still get crapped on by Alovenus

“Quick Raid!”

Benetnash jumped in from the side, increasing her speed and launching a series of attacks. Faster, faster, and faster! Her speed was already infinite, so it couldn’t be increased any further. But she didn’t care. If it didn’t work right now, she would just have to break through the limit. She would go beyond infinity and reach a further infinity. She would keep going over the walls and transcend beyond her previous self. It was the only way to come out of this alive.

“There’s no limit to the amount of power one can imagine. For example, we could argue about who, between the character of story A and the character of story B, is actually stronger. The character from story A might be able to destroy a universe, but story B could reveal that a single universe is just like a cell of a larger multiverse.”

Alovenus spoke, and the entire universe began to shrink. It became smaller and smaller…until it went beyond the limit, allowing Ruphas and the others to see the whole picture. Beyond the universe, a vast outer space expanded.

While the Goddess talked leisurely, Ruphas didn’t cease her attacks. She released one of Scorpius’ poisonous skills. Orm activated his breath weapon as well. However, the Goddess didn’t stop talking.-Chapter 186

While Benetnash is doing all that Alovenus is leisurely talking about power scaling as i posted in my blog. That then goes into the scan i just posted above about her faster than infinity,

Alovenus plot hax is broken, the instant Alovenus got hit by an attack which is more effective the more durable you are, her HP went up 10 digits, then there is other stuff like passive concept hax or instant death which also wouldn't work cause as Alovenus says her power is infinite cause she can overlay stats.

It's definitely passive, so whatever she comes up against, she will just overcome, other person has some broken ability, won't work, other person has infinite speed, she is 100x faster, other person has infinite power, she gets infinitely more powerful, other person is infinitely more power cause an an infinity exists beyond infinite, she gets infinitely stronger, a thousand things faster.

Of course she can't just beat up a 1-A dude, but in 1-B, she will be pretty op.

The characters large size needs to be changed. Alovenus is said to be basically be perceive the world of Midgard as like a grain on sand, hence just poking it would destroy it, think that would make her at least planetary in size

“It’s close, but she’s not truly omniscient and omnipotent. How should I say this? …Because the plane of existence is too different, she can’t see everything. For example, if an entire world is a grain of sand, would you be able to grasp the detailed activities of every single person who lives there? If there is a foreign molecule that mixes into such a miniature world, would you be able to destroy only that molecule? …Impossible, right?”

“…Yeah, that would be impossible. Just poking it with your finger would destroy everything.”

“That’s how it is. If the Goddess-sama herself takes action, the world would be crushed by her finger and everything would be blown away by her breath. Since the Goddess-sama doesn’t want to destroy the world, she can only make minor adjustments and move really tiny handpieces very carefully.-Chapter 141

The same thing is said about the entire universe, that just manifesting would destroy it

It was said that she had so much power that she would cause the universe to collapse simply by manifesting herself. In other words, she was forced to hold back because she was too strong. For her, even the use of an ouroboros was considered nothing more than simply moving a weak piece in order to avoid breaking the world.

She was an expert in manipulating the memories, perceptions, and thoughts of others. Two hundred years ago, she manipulated the Seven Heroes to act against Ruphas. There was no limit to her combat power.-Character Introduction

Though you could just take it as her cosmic awareness is too broad to see individuals on a planet, and it's not that she is so large she destroys the universe, she is just too powerful.

When Ruphas and co enter the final point though they became the same size as Alovenus even though in the universe they would be dust, so i think they are clearly big, question is how big

Everything came together in this divine space. It was a world that nobody except Alovenus could enter…At least, that was how it was supposed to be. It was a world of whiteness that spread infinitely towards the horizon. It would be meaningless to ask how far it extended, since the answer would be that it extended forever. This world was endless and infinite.

In contrast to the whiteness, there was something black scattered everywhere. Each of them constituted an entire universe. Midgard was simply one of these infinite universes. In fact, it was just a tiny world within a star system that existed inside a galaxy, which was part of a galaxy cluster. The universe itself contained many such galaxy clusters.

It was a completely different order of magnitude and scale from what had come before.

After all, no matter how much Ruphas was considered a monster, she was only the strongest creature of a small planet. She couldn’t possibly reach this place.

At least, that was what the Goddess had always thought. Therefore, Alovenus was now trembling with surprise unlike any she had experienced before. There were three intruders who had stepped into her own domain. They stood before her with the intention of having a decisive battle.

The concept of size did not exist in this place. After crossing over from the universe, Ruphas and the others were now on equal footing with Alovenus. Even though they were nothing more than dust in the universe, they had unmistakably come here as enemies.

Ehh
I am actually fine with the 1-A Rating
As Alovenas is manipulating the heirarchy from outside the computer or smth
Them using universes as weapons could just be similar to Hadou Gods using physical objects as weapons with Taiji Shenanigans
But if 1-B got accepted then it's fine I guess

So i take it we are all good with 1-B for Alovenus and Ruphas, the same for Benetnash and Orm, just to a lower extent (albeit it is stated they could have also ascended just that they would lose momentum mid way at some point), and up to Low 1-A for Ruphas and Alovenus for being able to damage the final point, the infinite blank canvas which contains all creation.

Ruphas and Alovenus rating would be something like 1-B, to Low 1-A? They start at 1-B and ascend from there.

Will look back later to see if we are all in agreement, if so i can apply the changes.

w
So i take it we are all good with 1-B for Alovenus and Ruphas, the same for Benetnash and Orm, just to a lower extent (albeit it is stated they could have also ascended just that they would lose momentum mid way at some point), and up to Low 1-A for Ruphas and Alovenus for being able to damage the final point, the infinite blank canvas which contains all creation.
wouldn't this be more High 1-B ?

I am going off what Ultima said. The final point is an infinite realm which contains all creation, with universes being black spots in it. It's a blank canvas that Gods can paint upon inserting any amount of levels, is that High 1-B or Low 1-A, not too sure. Lets ask Ultima to confirm.

@Ultima_Reality Is damaging the Final Point High 1-B or Low 1-A?

High 1-B would imply that it's just some defined endpoint that could potentially be reached, given an infinite amount of time. That's not really what the Domain of God is: It's just a blank canvas of nothingness with no concept of space, time or size whatsoever, hence why any number of settings above settings can be placed there wihout issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back