• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A waifu faces against Bootleg Belmont

The first bit is heresy

Second bit doesn't help against being stabbed slot via an absolute ton of speed amping

Doesn't help against f a s t, and that stuff isn't even autowin sort of material (unless it is)

He is a 5e character, so feats and some abilities differ from version to version.

Here's the description of Alert:

Always on the lookout for danger, you gain the following benefits:

• You can't be surprised while you are conscious.
  • You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.
  • Other creatures don't gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result of being unseen by you.
Regen helps, Ice and Electricity just amps the damage he does with his claws.

pretty much, it couples in with how the game mechanics work. You gain extra AC based on your Dexterity which basically means your reflexes to dodge. But you lose it or the other party gains advantage on them if you can't see the attack or if you are surprised. Which he can't be either of which means he is always on guard to dodge and block.

Does Enoch resist stun? It doesn't appear obviously on the D&D resistances blog but it could be considered to fall under something that was obviously listed.

Also her speed amps can be negated thanks to Blood Curse of Binding which makes it she can't run, walk, crawl, etc. (Unless she resists Blood Manipulation/Curse Manipulation)

ThatCrimsonTomcat said:
Does Enoch resist stun? It doesn't appear obviously on the D&D resistances blog but it could be considered to fall under something that was obviously listed.
It is listed under Status Effect Inducement Also he can resist the Monk's Stunning Strike feature, which does what you think it does.

Yeah it might be DnD is busted and needs to be nerf'd

Edit: In all honesty I probably need to talk to Bambu about separating the different DnD editions.

GreyFang82 said:
Also her speed amps can be negated thanks to Blood Curse of Binding which makes it she can't run, walk, crawl, etc.
Main problem is her attack speed is the one getting amped for the most part

She doesn't need to run to unleash a flurry of blades via Sword Saint

They're on the same level of AP and his Regen doesn't cover decapitation

I assume it's magic, so it is possible she could do that. But what stops him from Attack Reflecting an attack that could kill her but not him, or just end the fight with both decapitated?

Yeah, I don't know how fair this fight is tbh.

It's just a normal weapon. Magic stuff is a rarety on Aincrad

Just slashing off her head won't reduce her HP to zero. Type 2 works wonders.

Oh ok, also decap is gonna be hard since he takes reduced damage from her sword. (Like half as much in game terms)

Also dang, you got me there with Type 2.

You got me there

Eh, the Sword itself is normal, but the sword skills... Well, it's not really said to be magic, but it's definitely not "Mundane" to suddenly be able to blitz someone and hit them several times with more power then before

Mundane is apposed to magical because Lycanthropes have that kind of resistance to non-magical and non-silvered weapons and attacks. Also to be fair, Fighers in 5e do that kind of shit, hitting 12 times in a turn with action surge, apposed to his 3 attacks.

Edit: Sorry, looking back through it the fighter has a max of 9 attacks a turn with action surge, but still.

Ah

Either way, what's your leaning with everything laid out?

My leaning? Probably inconclusive, both have really good one ups on each other with Kai likely having a good lead with speed amps but in the end it's hard to see either one put the other down.

But feel free to disagree.

I can see incon as well

Which is why I'll use my FC/OC Jutsu to count both

Kai still takes Speed Unequal though

.....I just noticed that Kai resists immobilization from this guy (as seen here

Doesn't change much, but kinda nulls the point of blood cursing a bit more

also Motherforker Boian is still Low 7-B

Back