• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very small animal man crt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They transcended into the void before creation and created all reality and creation hereby saving the source, the m-field.
Animal Masters transcend into the Void before Creation and recreate all of reality

He also scales to antago who is the antithesis to creation, who his also the shadow of creation and would have sucked all creation to the void.

THE red stretches across an infinite amount of higher dimensions and also transcends space and time altogether it's also a mesh for plantonic forms.

Those with red/animal master can can transcend to the space beyond all knowing of time and space

I believe animal man should be 1-a

Agree: @Confluctor @Bernkastelll. @Xearsay

Disagree:

Last edited:
Hm, then idk tbh. Keys needs to have at least 10 issues or so appearances. I know this is a huge cosmology thing, but it hasn't been mentioned in other places, has it? Just one arc, right?

Hm, then idk tbh. Keys needs to have at least 10 issues or so appearances. I know this is a huge cosmology thing, but it hasn't been mentioned in other places, has it? Just one arc, right?
It appears throughout the first animal man run when grant Morrison started, but specially atangon arc.

I see. In that case, shouldn't be a problem to add it (at least from what I am seeing). Will see what others will say

Also what will the key be called?

I've been hearing rumours animal man should be 1A for quite sometime now, but anyways I will look into everything and give my thoughts.

I think that we had a previous thread about this subject in which @Sandman31 elaborately debunked such a massive upgrade. However, he is not present in the wiki community right now, and we are planning a massive cosmology revision for DC Comics. So this should preferably wait for them.

I think that we had a previous thread about this subject in which @Sandman31 elaborately debunked such a massive upgrade. However, he is not present in the wiki community right now, and we are planning a massive cosmology revision for DC Comics. So this should preferably wait for them.
I read the thread and I have counters to his statement. Even if we are planning a cosmology revision this shouldn't be put on hold because animal man shouldn't be only at 9-a.

It is perfectly possible to upgrade him without such ridiculously exaggerated statistics though, but then that is a problem for DC Comics as a whole.

Well, the current cosmology statistics as a whole are very exaggerated, so that reflects on Animal Man.

I suppose that may be a valid point. I strongly disagree with the mish-mash cosmology that we currently use though.

The arguments for against Animal Man being 1-A were pretty weak from what I recall, and mostly revolve around hs feats predating the formal titling and elaboration on mechanics. However, said mechanics were created by the same person who wrote Animal Man to have such feats (Grant Morrison), who s bascally THE Animal Man writer.

Morrison cosmology is solidly 1-A though, no? That's what Animal Man would scale to.

Morrison's cosmology on its own is much lower than 1-A, if I remember correctly, and we eventually need to deal with not mixing up the cosmologies of different writers anymore.

Regardless, you are correct in that as we currently define things, recreating the DC multiverse seems like a 1-A feat, yes.

I think this should be applied now, and once the revision rolls out, we can downgrade it. It's not even 5 words to change imo.

Probably, yes, but I would prefer more input first.

I don’t know about the infinite amount of higher dimensions thing. If I recall there were two different scans. One which said the Red stretches to infinity and another which mentioned higher dimensions existing in the Red. So I’m kind of confused as to how this proves there’s infinite higher dimensions.

I don’t know about the infinite amount of higher dimensions thing. If I recall there were two different scans. One which said the Red stretches to infinity and another which mentioned higher dimensions existing in the Red. So I’m kind of confused as to how this proves there’s infinite higher dimensions.
scans happens in the same chapter when it first state higher dimensions the next scan then states the red stretches to infinity if you combine the scans together Morrison is saying it stretches into infinite higher dimensions not to mention the red also stretches to the world tree and pass creation.

Well, evidence for the abilities could be copied here if you wish.

scans happens in the same chapter when it first state higher dimensions the next scan then states the red stretches to infinity if you combine the scans together Morrison is saying it stretches into infinite higher dimensions not to mention the red also stretches to the world tree and pass creation.
I see. Thank you for clarifying.

He has abilities like plot manipulation and some but I wanted to leave it for another thread but I guess I could show it now.
It's always better to make a P&A crt before a tier upgrade crt, so I guess it would be a good idea to put the yet-to-be-added abilities here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back