• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Update for the Grand Priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t really see the scans on mobile. Should edit them in the url from static to vignette.
In any case, all these scans are on the Daishinkan's SDBH profile (which were scaled from the manga).

Furthermore, I don't know how to do that thing you asked for lol. I'm terrible at this kind of stuff, sorry.

Have these abilities already been accepted in a CRT? if yes, I believe you just need to request the profile being opened to apply it,rather than making another DB CRT

Have these abilities already been accepted in a CRT? if yes, I believe you just need to request the profile being opened to apply it,rather than making another DB CRT
Yes. They were accepted for the Daishinkan's profile in SDBH (through manga scaling). I'll check with an ADM to open the profile. Although I suggest that a more experienced member make the changes instead of me (I'm quite inexperienced with forum edits).

Yes, Merus's profile already has it here

So, the update is for your manga version. Some abilities are missing from your profile (which, by the way, have already been accepted for your profile in SDBH).

The abilities include: Type 1 and Type 5 immortality. All types of self-sustainment. Biological manipulation and power nullification and illusion creation on scales with Whis.
All changed in OP have been applied
Sorry, could someone also replace some of the anime scans with manga? I know they're referring to the same thing but I think they should still maintain that through their respective continuity scans "about CM 2"
Do you have the manga scan versions? I could replace them now, if not, someone else will have to do it later

Edit: I've found them and removed the anime scans from the manga section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back