• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very small additions to the Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prep time:
  • The Doctor easily built a forcefield generator out of junk, and can set it to kill the target who touch the forcefield. He's been doing this (closes the forcefield up around the creature to kill it) throughout this story, and succeeded in the end. (The Fearmonger Part 2, Track 2, the timestamp is 4:36. You can listen for free in Spotify)
  • The Doctor managed to utilise the power of the Silence himself. He memory-proofed his information, anyone who learned anything instantly forgot it. Seen in The Inforarium.
THE DOCTOR: Right now you’re probably boasting about twelve levels of reality. Boring! You’re right, I can’t delete any of YOUR data…but I CAN memory-proof it.
MAN: Memory what?
THE DOCTOR: Any information from this facility concerning me will be forgotten seconds after it is learned. Clever trick. Learned it from the Silence.
MAN: That’s impossible.
THE DOCTOR: Anything about me, the Doctor, the Last of the Time Lords, will just disappear from your mind like it was never there.

Yeah, just two things. Thank you for all inputs.

Last edited:
No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back