• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Vento Aureo Tour: Guido Mista VS Emiya Kiritsugu

So, the anime vento aureo have 5 episodes so far and i wanted to give a fight to (almost) all characters of jojo part 5 on the wiki! I decided to skip Giorno and Bruno tho, as they have a good number of added matches, so let's start by Mista. Today, he'll fight the magus killer, Emiya Kiritsugu in an inglorious gunfight. Kiritsugu have been sent to kill some mafia members using magic, and Giorno sent Mista to kill him before he causes troubles.

-In character for both, no prep time. Win by death.

-Starting range is 50 meters.

-Mista have a fully charged revolved and 12 spare bullets. Kiritsugu have a Calico M950, fully charged, and the thompson contender with only one origin bullet (he doesn't have Avalon in this fight).

-Location is a neapolitan port. It's the afternoon.

Guido Mista:

Kiritsugu Emiya: 8 (Sheev, TacticalN, AnonymousBlank, COB, Paul Frank, lapitus, Acharon, Solacis)

Inconclusive:

Mista jojoeoh

Emiya Kiritsugu-0

I'm gonna have to say Kiritsugu with mid difficulty due to time manip, durability negation with Origin Bullet, and better physicals.

His time manip only allows him to move faster. Which is useless here as Mista is way faster so the equalisation of speed carries over.

He can dodge Origin Bullets or knock them out of the air using Sex Pistols, rendering them useless too. The SMG can be an issue, but Mista is an experienced gunslinger, so its not new to him.

Voting Mista via headshot.

Ey, Mista isn't MFTL?

In that case Kiritsugu takes this.

I was under the impression that Mista is MFTL like all the other JJBA characters.

Mista should probably be faster, but whatever. His luck is no joke. Even with no other special powers, he managed to not get hit a single time while under fire from 3 other armed criminals at almost point blank range

Just wanna point out that Kiri's Time Alter is next to useless in this. Without Avalon, he can only use Double Accel for a few seconds, Triple and definitely Square are gonna kill him almost immediately. Its a good thing Double is more than enough to blitz.

Kiri literally beats Mista in every category. Higher AP physically, faster, better reactions, speed amp, tankier, higher stamina, smarter, more weapons (including a hand cannon), better range and probably more lifting, with all of the aforementioned things possibly being higher because Reinforcement is a thing. Mista's Supernatural Luck better be pretty insane or he is getting buried so hard.

Not sure he is smarter, but other than that I agree. Sex Pistols can catch incoming bullets tho, on top of his luck, so he at least has that going for him.

Sex Pistols better not catch the Origin Bullet otherwise Mista gets his nerves shot. SPistols can deflect it away with Mista's bullets tho. The SMG is an issue tbh, but considering that Mista can outrun bullets, he should get away with minimal injuries.

Yes, not having avalon make Time Alter really limited, maybe i should have pointed this out but the precedent votes still seems valid despite that imo. I understand perfectly why we could say that Kiritsugu is smarter, even if outsmarting Kayneth isn't that great of a feat. The guy have a pretty big reputation in universe, and probably also have the edge on experience.

Anyway, Kiritsugu got 3 votes and Mista 0 so far.

Kerry is gonna have a rough time trying to actually land any hits on Mista. I would actually say Mista may be a bit more intelligent, and sex pistols are gonna catch all the bullets. Ultimately, it's his own stand that kills him when Kerry realizes there is some kind of ability protecting mista. He fires an origin bullet and Mista gets conceptually ****** when Mista catches it

Thus, I vote Kerry high dif

yeah, Kerry uses several of his normal bullets. When he realises that they consistently are not working, and that Mista has some form of super natural defense he cannot percieve, he will pull a similar tactic to what he pulled against Keyneth. Lul Mista into a false sense of security, and then slip his single origin bullet in with the fire of his other bullets. When Sex Pistols catches one, Mista gets conceptually ******

^

Well because in that time, most bisayan is not really good at pronounciation. Execpt to the people who lives in a big city.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Damn, people don't know that Kiritsugu was known as Kerry in his childhood because people on the island couldn't pronounce his name properly.
I prefer to call it kiritsugu to kerry, I honestly think it's a ridiculous nickname for he, so uses whoever want, I chose not use it.

Back