• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A toy vs a rat (Woody vs Remy)

What's the highest woody has fallen.

Because it ranges anywhere from like 17 joules to 56 depending on if it's 1 story or three

I litteraly can't find any photos or videos that show it. It's a very big building, at least 7 floors. I suggest watching Toy Story 2, but I don't want to waste your time.

I found it in the Toy Story wiki. This is what it says:

The penthouse is on the topmost floor of the tall, 23-story (75 m) building located right across the street from Al's Toy Barn. It is a brown building made out of concrete and possibly constructed in the 1970s due to the appearance on the exterior.

Ah, it goes down a couple of stories before he falls however. Maybe we can figure something out there. Hold on gimme a moment to do math

Assuming he fell around the 15th or 16th floor and a floor is equal to a story which is 14 feet, he either fell 210 or 224 feet. Converting it into footpounds like the original blog did would make it be

676.2 or 721.8 footpounds, which is achieved by multiplying weight and height.

Convert those into joules and it's either 916 or 978 joules. Both of these are 9-C (Street Level) feats.

I don't know if this is an outlier or not but still.

I'd rather not get involved with it personally. I can put it in a blog though. If a blog is accepted it can be added. From that point you can argue for the validity of the feat.

To be fair, the toys are shown to be more durable than they are strong. Also cloth toys seem to be weaker to stabbing attacks, while resident to blunt force damage (which a fall would be). Iirc other characters have survived falls like Buzz from a two story building, Zurg, and others. Though plastic toys seem less resistant to the falls, at least as shown when buzz falls in Sid's house and his arm falls off. Not damaged really but still.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
All seem possible though they show no AP feats that strong.
Don't they damage each other? I know that Buzz hurt Woody on accident with his helmet thingo. Buzz and Zerg fought that one time and Rex made Zerg stagger. I'm sure there's some other falling feats we could take as well if we really wanted to.

i think the only problem is that falling for a toy doesn't work the same as falling for a human but eh I'll leave that for you to wonder

Back