• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A toy vs a rat (Woody vs Remy)

It was 4 mice and it's not like rent would have better combat instincts.

Honestly surprised woody won even that match.

I dunno it just seems iffy to me personally. I don't really agree with it.

a lot of woody matches are just weird.

Eeeeeh maybe.

i might rematch that and make the mice bloodlusted so, you know, the number actually matters

Mice are pretty fast. I'm sure they could compete with woody.

And also if they aren't working as a team the number is pointless. They really should've been bloodlusted. I might make that match.

Sounds like the match could use a rematch, if you ask me.

Actuallt you know what I'll stop talking about it and make it. Seems like some debate can still be had.

Again, Woody, as discussed above, has better combat experience, so he wouldn't let Remy just grab him and throw him somewhere.

If remy struggled to lift up a bottle of glass he wont do well against trying to carry woody especially when he'll fight back

Back