• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cell can clearly sense energy. That's how he found Piccolo and the androids. He sensed Piccolo's energy and concluded that the only reason he would be going all out would be because he was fighting the androids. He also needs ki sense to use Instant Transmission (as seen in Super, even if you know the exact location of where you want to go, you can't go there without locking onto a ki signature). Yes, I know this is 2nd form Cell, but we have no reason to believe his 2nd form lacks a basic power that his other forms have. Furthermore, Woody would not survive the planet being destroyed, as even if he could tank the blast, he can't survive in space as far as we know. Cell regenerated from such a thing. Also, Cell could fire multiple planet destroying blasts at once like when he was destroying islands.

Except not only would Cell not blow up the planet at first only after realizing he's extremely outclassed, and he would more likely self-destruct to do it rather then fire blasts. Then he would die (As even Cell himself admitted he didn't plan on surviving his self destruction) so That just makes it sound more solidly like Inconclusive (As Cell would die from self-destructing and Woody would die in space).

Yes but it was clear that he wasn't supposed to. As his self-destruction is just overloading his cells with energy (At least that's how it was described in other threads)

Because the time he survived was just a fluke, a lucky accident, there's no guarantee that he would survive it this time

Also it isn't the same place, as last time he self destructed on King Kai's planet with gravity 10x stronger then Earth's

Also even if he can sense energy his fights against SSj2 Gohan, And SSj Vegeta Who actually outclasses Cell basically exactly like Woody (As in a High 4-C vs. a 4-C), show that his arrogance seems to cloud his judgment. So while Cell could tell Woody's strong he wouldn't act upon that immediately.

Actually yeah he tried to just physically fight Vegeta for a while (Who once again was High 4-C at the time like Woody), and if he goes against Woody like that for that long... (Could Woody bypass his Regen with his AP advantage?)

He certainly wouldn't be able to bypass his regen with his physical blows, considering how small he is. It would take to long for him to destroy Cell completely. He could possibly succeed with his firecracker attack, but that would require him to be able to use it repeatedly, and while I haven't played KH3 yet due to lacking a PS4, as far as I know from the other games in the series, special attacks like that can't be spammed. Given Cell's Regenerationn and vastly superior stamina, I say he would win by sheer attrition if he doesn't just destroy the planet.

He would probably resort to self-destructing before he tired Woody out though (Also I don't believe he can spam Rocket Ruckus)

King Kai's planet is 10 times heavier than Earth due to having 10 times higher gravity. That means there would be less G forces involved in Earth's explosion than King Kai's planet. Weight effects energy, you know. Less joules. More weight = more density, and more density = more force of energy released by the explosion.

King Kai's planet isn't 10 times heavier then Earth (And even if it was that doesn't equate to 10x gravity due to it's difference in size from Earth) And Cell is the source of the explosion not the planet so the gravity change wouldn't change the strength of the explosion

Cell's explosion caused the planet to explode, so it was technically two explosions mixed into one. In any case, whether the explosion remained the same or weaker, what would be different in this scenario to the extent that he wouldn't survive self destructing here like he did on King Kai's planet? You say that his survival was a freak accident. Still, if he did survive it in that circumstance, what variables here would make him not survive it like he did there?

The odds weren't in his favor against Gohan either. He had already gotten the snot beaten out of him in his perfect form and, in the anime, taken some hits in his 2nd form as well.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
The odds weren't in his favor against Gohan either. He had already gotten the snot beaten out of him in his perfect form and, in the anime, taken some hits in his 2nd form as well.
And he's going to be even more damaged by Woody

Woody may have the AP advantage, but there's more to a fight than AP. Cell has vastly superior stamina, range, versatility, skill, lifting strength, ruthlessness, and flight (he can fly freely while Woody needs to ride a firecracker). I would also argue he is slightly smarter than Woody due to being so manipulative and having the DNA of combat geniuses.

I am aware however due to the AP advantage being so massive (about 224x) Cell wouldn't be able to harm him at all. And I already went over the other advantages Cell has: Cell won't be exhausting Woody due to being so much weaker, he can't really do anything with his higher lifting strength as Woody's too durable (And He's fast enough to get back from being thrown anywhere), and range, flight, Regen, skill, and versatility just keep Woody from killing him, until Cell inevitably tries to destroy the planet, at which point if he does it with a blast Woody could hit it away (And likely towards Cell) and while this wouldn't kill him it would discourage him from trying again, so he would self-destruct which he isn't guaranteed to survive (And it's probably safer to assume he wouldn't as him surviving when he did was just a lucky fluke), Woody survives the explosion but then dies in space

Because now we don't have to worry about threads being closed because we take a break to assess things during an impasse, and we forget to bump once every 30 days. Earlier this year, I lost my old laptop, and I couldn't remember my pass word to login with the new one. At the time one of my matches was two weeks away from being necro'd and I was about to go on a two week vacation, so if I didn't fix the problem and get signed back in so I could bump it before I left, by the time I got back, my only hope would be that the staff took pity on me because of the circumstances and allowed my thread to continue after a plea.

I'm sorry but, from what I understand, Woody ca survive in space. He doesn't need oxygen after all. He just keeps using Rocket Ruckus and flies around space.

Back