• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A total amateur who doesn't know what they're doing try's to Calc The Captain Commander

So, one day I was reading through the VS Battles Wiki's Warhammer 40k pages, when I stumbled across this [[1]] Calc for the plasma pistol by Matthew Schroeder. In it, he finds that the blast for a plasma pistol bullet is Small Island Level, from the fact that the blast is "Hot as the core of a sun", which he used the temperature 15,700,000 degrees Kelvi to represent.

I, in response, begin thinking of how it's always Irked me that Yamamoto's page simply declares him comparable to other characters to justify his Tier. Seeing this Warhammer 40k Calc made me think, "Hey, maybe, Yamamoto has a feat that could be used to justify his Tier without just comparing him to Yhwach."

To be specific, the feat I am talking about is how in Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui(Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb) he surrounds his body in invisible flames that are burning at 15,000,000 degrees Celsius. After putting that through a Kelvin to Celsius calculator, I find that the temperature difference is just over one percent(15,700,000 Kelvi = 15,699,726.86 Celsius. 15,699,726.86 divided by 15,000,000 = 1.0466484573). So, the temperature's are roughly the same.

Because the heat that is surrounding Yamamoto in Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: is the same heat that is focused in the blade in Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin(Longsword of the Remnant Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge) couldn't we, in theory, use this to Calc Yamamoto's Attack potency?

I decided to do my best calculate roughly what Yamamoto's attack potency would be assuming that we could use this method, just as proof of concept.

Seeing as the link to the "Stafan-Boltzmann Law" Matthew Schroeder used won't open for me, for some reason, I decide to just take the lazy way out and divide his end result of 1.415844184 Gigatons, by the 1,869. 121,965,179,8 milimeters2 that he used as the surface area. For that, I got 0.00075749159786039056616869931021482 Gigatones to the square millimetre.

After that, all I needed was the area covered by Zanka no Tachi, West, in Millimeters. To low-ball it, I decided to assume that it was skin tight on Yamamoto.

Going to this [[2]] calculator for the human body, I entered Yamamoto's height of 168 Cm, and his canon weight of 115 lbs. which I took from the wiki. This calculator gave me 8 different answers using different methods for the calculation, so I took the mean of the data, which was 1.55 meters squared, or 1,550,000 square millimetres.

Now, multiplying 0.00075749159786039056616869931021482 gigatons per square millimeter, by 1,550,000 square millimeters, I get 1174.1119766836053775614839308255 Gigatones, or 1.1741119766836053775614839308255 teratones. That's Tier Low 6-B.

Now, I know that isn't enough to raise his Tier, but it is enough to give him his own calc to justify said Tier, which was my end-goal.

Of course, I hesitate to call this a "Calc". More like a pore imitation of a Calculation used as proof of concept. If someone who actually knows what they're doing would be so kind calculate the heat energy the right way, I'd really appreciate it, cause I have no idea what I'm doing.

He was going to burn the whole Soul Society and evaporate all the water, it's High 6-B to 6-A. The calculation has already been accepted, but needs a revision.

So, basically, I did all this because someone hasn't made a revision yet? ugh. That's a pain. how long does it take to make a revision anyway? Cause unless their is a LOT of paperwork involved, someone should have done that months ago. Seriously.

Oh well, at least Yamamoto's getting his own calculation . . . sooner or later . . .

Back