• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A titan fights a pink amphibian

Both scale to being superior to baselines but Thanos can time stop (it works on immeasurables), mind hax, transmutate, or seal him. Going with Thanos due to better hax.

Christian Higdon said:
>Starter in a debate that isn't Tier 9s
138A57E6-C8B4-4177-A2EC-8FB8184413C3
I sometimes step out of my comfort zone. Especially when a matchup is actually pretty decisive like this one.

quit steppi

I'm more of a Low 2-C fan than 2-A, but here I am replying. Though, that probably doesn't matter to you guys.
953C6D25-405B-46F3-BD42-8773FA3B6BFD
Finna woke

Isn't this a Stomp? Thanos has more tricks and hades up his sleeves. Pink salamander doesn't really have much to counter him at all.

Voting Thanos here.

Dragopentling said:
Isn't this a Stomp? Thanos has more tricks and hades up his sleeves. Pink salamander doesn't really have much to counter him at all.
Voting Thanos here.
Not a stomp. A stomp is when a character has no possible way of winning. It's just decisive.

Not a stomp. A stomp is when a character has no possible way of winning. It's just decisive.

"Kore Wa Stomp Desu Ga?"

Jk jk xD I understand what you mean, though

Thanos uses Bill as a coaster while he punches the Axolotl in the face with his Infinity fist.

Zach didn't confirm whether or not he voted right there. Best to keep this going until someone actually votes again.

Back