• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhh OP did you mean low 2-C?

Setsuna tenma said:
can hircine negate high-godly regen and 10D immortality?
To be entirely fair Loki is fighting the aspect of a 6D being; nothing is stopping Hircine from just bringing back the aspect or making a new one over and over again seeing as there is no aedra/other daedra stopping Hircine from just doing what he wants.

I'm pretty sure Hircine can hax Loki into incapacitation but I'm unsure what hax Hircine has acess to in his aspect form.

Dargoo Faust said:
Setsuna tenma said:
To be entirely fair Loki is fighting the aspect of a 6D being; nothing is stopping Hircine from just bringing back the aspect or making a new one over and over again seeing as there is no aedra/other daedra stopping Hircine from just doing what he wants.
I'm pretty sure Hircine can hax Loki into incapacitation but I'm unsure what hax Hircine has acess to in his aspect form.
Hircine´s range can help but can it reach a 10D?

ABoogieYesSir said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Hircine´s range can help but can it reach a 10D?
Hircirne has High 1B range so yes

Back