• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Drug Dealer vs A Cashier (Oscar Qualls vs Camellia Middlemist) (0-0-3) (GRACE)

Oscar Qualls vs Camellia Middlemist
Connections: Both of them made money by selling people things. Only difference is that Camellia did it legally

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Camellia's 1st key is used
  • Camellia has her knife
  • Neither has any prior knowledge
  • Both are in-character
  • Fight takes place in Camellia's store
Who Wins?

Jesse Pinkman's Younger Brother: 0 ()
Mark's Bestie: 0 ()
Incon: 3 (Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910)
107367f3a518e6cdc510c6022ba509a7.jpg
409056e3cc18fae549247ffe5e5aa4e64c8a62f9.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy XP

So both lead with trying to talk their opponent out of a fight using their social influencing (one by telling them fighting him is a bad idea and i assume try and intimidate them while the other lies about how powerful she is) so i'm thinking they could talk eachother out of a fight.

However if push comes to shove, Camellia is screwed, Sure she got some basic on how to use her pocket knife and has used it before, but she isn't really trained in combat and most relies on her ability to lie to others, so Oscar would beat her down senseless

So either they both SI eachother and agree this fight is stupid or Oscar beats her up

Oh boy XP

So both lead with trying to talk their opponent out of a fight using their social influencing (one by telling them fighting him is a bad idea and i assume try and intimidate them while the other lies about how powerful she is) so i'm thinking they could talk eachother out of a fight.

However if push comes to shove, Camellia is screwed, Sure she got some basic on how to use her pocket knife and has used it before, but she isn't really trained in combat and most relies on her ability to lie to others, so Oscar would beat her down senseless

So either they both SI eachother and agree this fight is stupid or Oscar beats her up
I'll count this as an incon vote for both of them talking each other out of fighting and vote incon FRA

Back