• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A symbol of Hope vs. A symbol of Fear

What kind of durability does dreamworld Freddy have to work with? Tor Quasim Vo should provide protection against posession and I don't see intangability as being enough to secure a victory for Freddy.

From what I remember he can change his durability to whatever he wants but the extent he can do so depends on how many souls he's absorbed. I usually just assume he's absorbed enough souls to put him on par with his opponent.

Cool. So assuming they are near equal then I am voting for Superman. Superman has resistances to Freddy's best hax, and has faced enemies either similar to Freddy or superior, while Freddy has not. Superman is more experienced, a better fighter, and more intelligent. Should be more than enough for an opponent of near physical stature whose best tools Superman is reisistant to, especially since Freddy, to my knowledge, isn't resistant to anything Superman has.

Pretty much Supes for reasons above. He literally just beats the shit out of Freddy after resisting everything significant the latter can do.

Superman for reasons ABOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

What about the symbol of humor vs the symbol of fear I see one problem,How is Superman going to bypass freddy's intagability and immortality type 8?

Thundereld said:
What about the symbol of humor vs the symbol of fear
I see one problem,How is Superman going to bypass freddy's intagability and immortality type 8?
Supes has fought intangibles before and Supes could just knock Freddy out or something instead of killing him.

Freddy's intangibility isn't even that much of a problem, since Jason Voorhees was more than capable of hitting him in the face while in the Dream World.

And I'm pretty sure a normal, everyday chick in a biker outfit was capable of landing a hit on him also. (Though she didn't do a whole lot of damage, obviously...)

Freddy is consistently hit both in and out of dreams. Superman has fought several people with this power, while Freddy has never faced anything of the caliber of Superman.

As for Type 8 immortality, any number of ways with Freddy. Superman could knock him out. Paralyze him. Take him out of the dream world and dump him on any alien world of his choosing across the Universe. Hell. Subdue him with Tor Quasm Vao and then freeze him in an Iceblock and leave him.

Back