• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Super Moderator Promotion

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Back when I joined the wiki in late 2017, I remember Medeus was also a regular member just like me. Apart from being a really nice guy, it was his work ethic, friendliness and willingness to help out with any kind of thread that set him apart, and it didn't take me long to become friends with him. He is among the very few staff members who go out of their way to step into threads even when they are not knowledgeable on the subject and that's very admirable. Moreover, even after participating in so many threads he always manages to keep his calm in any situation.

It is no secret that Medeus is one of our absolutely most helpful and hardworking staff members, who has stepped up time and again to shoulder responsibilities, and poured a crazy amount of time and effort for the betterment of the wiki. His dedication toward the wiki has always been exceptional.

He is now also helping us out in validating new members who register to join the forum, and as such, the bureaucrats have decided to make a new position for him in the forum for this role, called Super Moderator. There will be a new tag for this role, as soon as our system administrator sets it up.
Super Moderators have more permissions/user rights than Sysops in the forum (like being able to access the approval queue for validating members, etc.), which will help Medeus to carry out his new tasks.

A big congratulations to @DarkDragonMedeus.

D54FD60BEDAFDA7EC8646DF4EB299E1FDBE06ED2

Yes, I used his signature congratulatory image this time.

Last edited:
Also what's the difference between Sysop and super moderator? 🤔
for this role, called Super Moderator.
Super Moderators have more permissions/user rights than Sysops in the forum (like being able to access the approval queue for validating members, etc.), which will help Medeus to carry out his new tasks.
this and some others ^ i want to know as well

A super moderator retains their moderating rights in all parts of this forum, and can view and manage the approval list for new members. I am not sure what else is the difference.
Basically this, yeah. In simple words, Super Moderators are Sysops with the additional functionality that they can manage the approval queue for new members and retain their Sysop powers throughout the entire forum, as opposed to being limited to only one sub-forum.

DDM will get a new user tag under his name for this, as soon as our system administrator finishes setting it up.

Congratulations to AKM's Sword and Shield! Well deserved promotion for sure.
And as the others said, I can't wait for you to master the Super Moderator form and unlock further transformations like Super Moderator 2, 3, God, Blue, and finally become an Ultra Moderator! Heck, maybe you can fuse with AKM at one point to create the Ultimate Super Mod!

Back