• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A solution to the arceus problem (pokemon)

Zencha9

They/Them
I have noticed that there's lots of discussions regarding arceus especially the meteor scene where he gets harmed by a meteor even though he's rated as a 2-A character

And i have the solution to this
To end it once and for all
To end all discussions regarding this topic without a topic ban

And my grand solution to this issue would be :
To make a 2-A meteor profile
troll-pilled.gif

2-A meteor and Kyurem, Deoxys, and Eternatus all crashed to Earth via meteors so 2-A for all 3 GG

Wasn't the point of the Meteor not that it even harmed Arceus, but that it knocked their plates off them which was the part that hurt them?

Since they become weaker without them, and once they had them all again, they were completely fine.

Wasn't the point of the Meteor not that it even harmed Arceus, but that it knocked their plates off them which was the part that hurt them?

Since they become weaker without them, and once they had them all again, they were completely fine.
A meteor hitting a 2-A hard enough to depower them like that makes no sense when other 2-A don't do the same

The existence of Meteorites implies a Pokémon named Meteor and it’s mega evolution exist.
This is just us plugging a plothole smh

A meteor hitting a 2-A hard enough to depower them like that makes no sense when other 2-A don't do the same
But the meteor didn't hurt Arceus, that's the point, it just knocked his plates off him, losing the plates is what hurt him, not the Meteor.

I never said "hurt", i said that 2-As can't knock off his plates as far as i remember, why would a meteor do so

I never said "hurt", i said that 2-As can't knock off his plates as far as i remember, why would a meteor do so
Why couldn't they? Not doing so doesn't mean they can't do it.

Especially since every time anyone tried to attack Arceus in the Jewel of Life movie (except Pikachu), he just negated the attack with either his plates or Protect.

Back