• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Sniper vs a Pro Wrestler! Usopp vs Sekibayashi Jun

Seki attack reflection hasn't shown to work with ranged attacks btw, so that shouldn't really be a factor in this match unless Usopp decides to punch him for some reason lol.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Will respond soon.

OK, first off, I recommend giving Usopp a bit of range here, since that is literally his main form of combat. Sekibayashi likes to tank attacks and that'll give Usopp an advantage but if Usopp doesn't have the range to execute some of the stuff that can give him the win Sekibayashi just crushes him to death lol.

Then again, since Sekibayashi just doesn't ever dodge it seems fine, that's just my opinion.

OK, first off, I recommend giving Usopp a bit of range here, since that is literally his main form of combat. Sekibayashi likes to tank attacks and that'll give Usopp an advantage but if Usopp doesn't have the range to execute some of the stuff that can give him the win Sekibayashi just crushes him to death lol.

Then again, since Sekibayashi just doesn't ever dodge it seems fine, that's just my opinion.

iirc standard battle assumptions dictate that they start at the farthest range of the longest ranged fighter, so Usopp and Seki start tens of meters away from each other. Though I can shorten it if thats a stomp.

Alabasta Usopp is 84.6232146271511 Tons
Iirc, Kengan 8-B+ are supposed to downscale from 75.09 tons based on this calc so Usopp should actually have an ap advantage in that case.

iirc standard battle assumptions dictate that they start at the farthest range of the longest ranged fighter, so Usopp and Seki start tens of meters away from each other. Though I can shorten it if thats a stomp.
Well, if Usopp has the AP and ranga advantage then doesn't he just spam ranged attacks at him until Jun ******* dies lol. Although, given his stupid stamina, that's probably unlikely, but just saying that it's an option.

Honestly, I think Jun takes this regardless. Usopp at SBA range definitely has options like Fire Star and Gunpowder Star which would definitely slow Jun down, but taking into consideration the beatings he's taken I don't think Usopp has many options before Sekibayashi takes him to SUPLEX CIIIITYYYY!

So yeah, husbando for my reasons lol.

Iirc, Kengan 8-B+ are supposed to downscale from 75.09 tons based on this calc so Usopp should actually have an ap advantage in that case.
The high-end of that calc was accepted, which is 108 tons (8-A).
So do they downscale all the way to 8-B+? Why?

I edited my post for Usopp, I didn't see the notes on the calc page. Strange it's not just in the normal place.

The high-end of that calc was accepted, which is 108 tons (8-A).
So do they downscale all the way to 8-B+? Why?

I edited my post for Usopp, I didn't see the notes on the calc page. Strange it's not just in the normal place.
yeah, that should be more clear on the calc itself.

The OP of the calc wanted to use the Mid-high end, and apparently, he talked with one of the calc members and they said it was alright. So uh, that's the value they're scaling to.

Well **** Usopp is really close to one-shot range-
He isn't. I edited my post. The calculation blog is simply incomplete/not clear enough/I'm being lied to.
Something needs to be changed, in any case.

Usopp was my fault though, sorry.

He isn't. I edited my post. The calculation blog is simply incomplete/not clear enough/I'm being lied to.

This was very unnecessarily confusing lol.

You're being lied to 🌚

Yeah uh, the change it calculation itself for kengan was discussed in the recent revision thread for it. I can let the OP know he should edit the calc to make it clearer.

This was very unnecessarily confusing lol.
Well this is partly why I try to track down APs from a non-knowledgable perspective.
The endeavor tends to highlight problems with the profiles or calculations or verse pages.

Basically, if it's impossible for me as an outsider to find their AP, then something should be changed.
Or even if it's not impossible, just difficult, then it should probably just be listed somewhere more obvious.

I personally think we should just specify AP values on the profile but that's just me.
This is precisely what I want so badly.
Literally the only verse I see this done for is Dead by Daylight.
It's not the most aesthetically pleasing, but I'll take the massive convenience over a little extra neatness any day of the week.

Or, at the very least, I want them to link the calculation they scale from on the page itself.
For example, we already include scaling chains on many profiles: "Stronger than X who is stronger than X who is comparable to X", why not just add one extra line: "who scales to this calc", and link it?

Or, at the very least, I want them to link the calculation they scale from on the page itself.
For example, we already include scaling chains on many profiles: "Stronger than X who is stronger than X who is comparable to X", why not just add one extra line: "who scales to this calc", and link it?
This would fight against the enormous chain of profiles that maybe and I mean MAYBE might lead you to the actual calculation and I want it so bad.

Fei scales up to 24 tons, being able to take half the damage from Wakatsuki's blow when he caught him and beat him in melee.
It scales to all mid tier and Ohma's base.
A regular Kiozan scales up to Ohma's base, and his Frenzied Rage is claimed to be 4 times stronger than a regular punch. This gives us 96 tons, which Sekibayashi was able to withstand, even if he received serious damage.

Wtf when was any of that decided

Alright so, yeah. We need to like, copy-paste that into the verse page or something. I was participating in the revision thread and even I didn't know that lol.

Fei scales up to 24 tons, being able to take half the damage from Wakatsuki's blow when he caught him and beat him in melee.
It scales to all mid tier and Ohma's base.
A regular Kiozan scales up to Ohma's base, and his Frenzied Rage is claimed to be 4 times stronger than a regular punch. This gives us 96 tons, which Sekibayashi was able to withstand, even if he received serious damage.
I'm going to have an aneurysm with this thread.
Revise their profile or send me a link to an accepted CRT thread, I'm already going off someone else's word.

Fei scales to half of Wakatsuki's random hit. Kyozan is scaled 4 times higher. Sekibayashi goes toe-to-toe.

Back